• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Surprises Here - Dem Mayors Increase Their Own Protection While Promoting Defund The Police

How folks are NOT supportive of defunding the police is beyond me, and I mean actually defunding, not the current pandering

And it’s not like they have a duty to protect you anyways, per the Supreme Court. Reduce police size by 80% remove qualified immunity, make a centralized database for police misconduct, terminations, unjustified shootings and complaints, require departments to sign that they searched said database before hire date. Take all that money and invest in EMS, frankly EMS should have always been a better paying gig than being a state enforcer, more people will find their salvation at the hands of EMS vs PD

That's the problem with politicians , none of them should have protection except for the President. If they didn't have body guards they would think twice about proposing any of their half witted ideas and agendas against the other side in terms of self preservation. If your job to to govern people then you would do it properly and inclusive to all. Debate and compromise would be used to keep the peace . Using personal security to govern with is just short of being a dictator which actually does need security to stay in power and alive due to being a dictator. Our elected officials shouldn't be afforded the security trappings of a dictator.

I was thinking in terms of foreign threats.

They can take their chances like everyone else. Besides, foreign governments know that they will be found out if they try and that it will mean annihilation.

They can take their chances like everyone else. Besides, foreign governments know that they will be found out if they try and that it will mean annihilation.

Also worse case just elect another one, they are all kinda the same when the rubber meets the road anyways