• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

No Turkish delight

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    White Helments founder was just suicided

For a second day the American terror suspect is stranded in no-man's land between the Turkish and Greek borders near the town Kastanies in the northeast corner of Greece.
    A Turkish official told AFP that he had refused to be returned to the US and instead asked to be sent to Greece. Athens said he was refused entry when he tried to cross the no man’s land between the two countries to the Greek town of Kastanies. He is reported to have spent the night outside and witnesses said he has been trying to shout to reporters on the Turkish side of the border.

But as ISIS falls out of favor ,the rest of 'moderate beheaders' Turkey took over from US are the new darlings till they become a liability

''
    The Wall Street Journal has found that Turkish-backed Syrian forces currently fighting US-backed Kurdish groups as part of 'Operation Peace Spring' are guilty of war crimes, including summary executions of Kurdish civilians.

"U.S. military officials watched live drone feeds last month that appeared to show Turkish-backed Arab gunmen targeting civilians during their assault on Kurdish fighters in northeastern Syria, attacks the Americans reported to their commanders as possible war crimes, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with the incidents," reports the WSJ.

What the report fails to mention, however, is the blatantly obvious and relevant recent history that the Islamist militants carrying out such atrocities are the very same militants which were a few short years ago funded, armed and trained by the CIA and Pentagon.''

''
    Washington "won't stand for it" now that the FSA jihadists are no longer playing for 'Team America' per the WSJ report:
    “The U.S. won’t stand for it, and we’ve made that position very clear to the Turks,” he said.
    Some in the U.S. military who saw the American drone footage said the video, combined with initial, internal military reports, raised strong concerns about apparent war crimes, according to several U.S. military officials.
    U.S. military officials reported the alleged war crimes up the chain of command, as they are required to do by Pentagon regulations, officials said. The reports were met with skepticism.
    “They were flagged by operators for the chain of command of a possible war crime that were not determined to be definitive proof of war crimes and appeared inconclusive upon further review,” said one U.S. military official.
    Among the drone footage includes a “clear-cut case of prisoners with tied hands being shot”, and another includes the assassination of a Kurdish politician on a highway.

That whole region has been FUBAR since 500 BC. Sectarian violence, all out warlordism, general thuggery on all levels helped along by whatever regional or foreign military powers that pass through the region. The Byzantine administration, the Crusader States, the Seljuk and Ottoman sultanates, and Pax Mongolia under the short but powerful Ilkhanate marked the only periods when an extended era of peace was forced over the region and probably nobody got shot or blown up every day.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Turkish delight will hopefully be the turk viper g2 youth that my 11 y/o's getting for Christmas. My first turk gun purchase. I had refused to buy anything turk because I didn't want my money spent feeding a jihadi for a day, but came to the conclusion that as a US tax payer, I already was.