• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Wait Nightforce BEAST

Toast

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2011
    So Cal
    To whom it may concern: Whoever the very kind person was that cancelled their MIL/MIL-R BEAST they ordered through Mile High . . . . Thank you.

I called Euro Optics to try and see how long the wait for the BEAST was and I would have been number 30 on the list with no idea how much longer. So, I called Mile High to see how long their list was. Turns out they had the Mil/Mil-R reticle sitting on the shelf. The guy canceled the order. I said, “I’ll take it.” It arrived today. No wait. This thing is awesome. I have to say, the turret looks like the conning tower to a submarine. F’ing amazing scope so far.

Unfortunately ,I don’t have anything to mount it on right now. But I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

Sorry about the blurry pictures, but I was a little excited!

Thank you sir.
    2luxxe0.jpg

2ypf9sw.jpg

2uqf4ok.jpg

mt6kd2.jpg

10ic5mg.jpg

Update: I took it out tonight after sunset. I was truly impressed with the glass:

I could see the individual leaves through the glass just before dark, no illuminated reticles. My crappy cell phone pictures don't do justice to the reticles or the image through the glass. The second photo shows the area just after I took the photo through the scope. Then, I threw in a couple of my dogs. What the hell, right?

Loving this beast. Wife can't understand why anyone would spend $3,000+ on glass. Now, I see why. this scope is incredible so far. Big too.

fd6mv8.jpg

54xfd1.jpg

21amvps.jpg

2ppj9rq.jpg

Last edited: