• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No way this could be used for evil, right?

82DDA2B9-4E69-464E-890C-0532672E7ADC.jpeg

Her: I’m going to need some of your blood.

Me: Can you take a sperm sample instead?

Did you even read the article? Or did you just see the words "young blood" and immediately picture children being farmed for their young blood???

They are getting plasma from young adults.

And the companies that are pushing this idea are keeping their results confidential. Which really just sounds like the target audience is naive old people are going to get scammed out of their money with a thin veneer of medical science.

Reactions: eklarsen
Fair enough BangBang . Iwent back amd read the whole thing . Yet still the question looms . Where da hot chick mad scientists at ? BOOYAH .

Reactions: Bender
I see this is about stitching mice together and sharing circulatory systems.

What works with mice has been proven not to work in humans.

Obama is much younger than much of his fawning media and despite them being attached to his circulatory system at the anus ala "Human Caterpillar" the establishment media seems old tired and decrepit still.

Reactions: Spblademaker
This plays to one of my pet peeves, the monopoly that the Red Cross has on human blood, and that you can only Donate while they sell it. Your blood should be like anything else you have, it is yours so you should be able to sell it. If blood can be safely drawn, say it is worth $500 give $100 to the parents for bringing the kid and put $400 in the kids account so he gets it at 18 years old.

Most of the families I know would be happy for their kid to get a nice payday for his/her 18th Bday. No shortage, no problem -- no need to traffic kids.

This plays to one of my pet peeves, the monopoly that the Red Cross has on human blood, and that you can only Donate while they sell it..
They'll claim it's the only way to assure the safety of the blood supply, which we all know is bullshit. Where there's a will, there's a way and any alternative to the red cross needs to meet all FDA regulations anyway.

Such is why I don't donate blood. I realize that may come back to bite me in the end, but I'm a grown man and accept the consequences of my choices.

I donated blood four times per year for thirty years. The people who need it, need it. Every time I did it pissed me off going through the red cross.

This plays to one of my pet peeves, the monopoly that the Red Cross has on human blood, and that you can only Donate while they sell it. Your blood should be like anything else you have, it is yours so you should be able to sell it. If blood can be safely drawn, say it is worth $500 give $100 to the parents for bringing the kid and put $400 in the kids account so he gets it at 18 years old.

Most of the families I know would be happy for their kid to get a nice payday for his/her 18th Bday. No shortage, no problem -- no need to traffic kids.

People used to sell their pee to the leather tanning companies. It where the saying. "Doesn't even have a pot to piss in." comes from. I don't know why this reminded me if that. Its sad how many people can get rich off a charity.