• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Nobody (2021)

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So in the spirit of RED and RED 2, this amusing training film dropped onto my screen this Christmas afternoon.

It's pretty bad... but also pretty darn amusing.

When you get to see Doc from Back to the Future... you will LOL!

Worth the watch even if only for a couple of hilarious 'sniper rifle' scenes. And Christopher Lloyd. Who stole the show!

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Sirhr

Reactions: mikeinfwa and Ichi
Ya know, I was pretty-sure I'd started a thread about this movie, some years ago. But I can't seem to find it. I too thought it was hilarious, amongst other things. And another thing that set-it-apart is that it was filmed right here in this city we live in.

Considering the laws that we actual Law Abiding Citizens have to put up with, and what they were able to do in the name of 'making a movie' is a completely different discussion. The rules apply to thee, not to me! HA.

But yeah, it has some insanely funny parts. My sense-of-humor is a bit different though. YMMV.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Good enough movie.
No woke'ism that stood out (other than the black russian dude that seemed to be for comedic relief more than anything).
Decent enough for a evening in front of the TV, feet up, fire blazing, drink glass at least 3/4 full :)

Reactions: Ronws
I liked it. I particularly liked how he kept hoping people would fight him. Dude needed it after that depressing opening scene depicting his monotonous life. The scene where he went to the club and ate dinner at that Russian boss's concert was awesome. That confrontation was pure gold in my book especially when you realize he wanted the guy to pursue the path of continued violence over the proposed peaceful coexistence.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I liked the movie. For me and probably a lot of veterans and youthful hell raisers, it connected with the feeling of missing what you used to excel at but now have to hide as if it never happened. The bus scene and when he left the Russian mobster’s place was an awesome depiction of that.