• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nobody gonna talk about the Hector Berrellez interview?

Anastasio Samosa was a monster.

The interesting take on this is that Daniel Ortega really didnt want to go communist, we pushed him to it.

Mehhhh .. CIA got dirty fingers in everybody's pie since day they were created. Not to worried about CIA right at this moment with their past S. of boarder antics, as they way to busy to bother me or you right now because their stretched pretty thin padding-$$ their trough for orchestrating their next couple foreign Coup's, with help washing a couple Trillion up for grabs right now with our current political regime in Ukraine, and grabbing some-$$$ side deal Arms funding helping provide clean routing for Tons of Fentanyl coming across the US border .

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, when you start to connect how many instances the CIA is intertwined with questionable activities maybe Kennedy and Truman both got it right. Yet here we are 60 years later and they are still at it, what’s it take for people to declare enough is enough. To many comfortable Sheeple.

Boy thats a helluva picture

1692824201834.png

The "Operation 40" gang having a ritzy dinner right before Bay of Pigs..
For such a badass James Bond type super-killer... Rodriguez sure does have a fruity demeanor.

Last edited:
Bought the book but haven’t read it yet.
The motherfucker definitely got around.
Heres ol Felix after capturing Che Guevara

1692826087910.png

I can get down with the commie-killing.
But after losing many of my teenage years behind bars for a drug offense, along with seeing loved ones doing serious hard time for laughable amounts.. its hard to deal with knowing fuckers like this moved coke by the ton(and mercilessly tortured a DEA agent to death..) yet are cloaked in glory.

^^^ Foco no mas, Motherfucker!

Let’s have a hand for Che!

Sirhr
Hilarious. And old. And no more relevant.

Your whole stance on communism, especially today, is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Operation Unthinkable, bitch.

^^^ Foco no mas, Motherfucker!

Let’s have a hand for Che!

Sirhr
you are going to need two... they cut both of that shit bags hands off to positively ID him after they executed him.

Any US citizen singing the praise of Che Guevara is a fucking moron. That guy literally wanted to Nuke the US and would have if the Soviets had handed over control of the Missiles in Cuba.

ED6F7946-A3E0-4D6A-993E-FF5BB1D5EE2A.jpeg

Even rumors of Seal piloting a get-away plane from Dallas after the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
Lol Seal lived a helluva life no doubt.

There's supposedly a picture of Seal and Bush Sr with their arms around each other. My hats off to anyone that can find it.

Reactions: JR_77
Lol Seal lived a helluva life no doubt.

There's supposedly a picture of Seal and Bush Sr with their arms around each other. My hats off to anyone that can find it.
Can’t remember if it was in the book or where but when Seal was murdered inside his wallet the Baton Rouge PD said on the back of a business card was the direct phone line to Bush Sr‘s office.

Can’t remember if it was in the book or where but when Seal was murdered inside his wallet the Baton Rouge PD said on the back of a business card was the direct phone line to Bush Sr‘s office.
Thats the rumor.

Somebody called the number or something like that didn't they? Bush picked up and said "Hey Barry hows it going!"
They said "Barry's dead".
Bush instantly hung up...

Reactions: JR_77