• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nobody

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Just finished watching it... (y)(y)

a bit predictable, and maybe formulaic, but it worked for me. Actually really, really enjoyed it; extremely entertaining (which is all I ask for in a movie) and a lot of cool little glimpses into the main character’s mind. The superb acting was a very nice bonus. I really enjoyed Bob Odenkirk in Breaking Bad, but never got into the “Better call Saul” spinoff... Just couldn’t see him as a leading man.

Then I saw this movie.

Now I’m gonna have to go back and watch ‘em. He was that awesome in this flick.

• Love
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Awesome movie . Alot more reality than speciale effects . Won't say more as I don't want to spoil it . If you're over 50 you will get the sub plots .

Watched it the other night. Thought it was a pretty good flick and for the most part, realistic.
    He was pretty badass in a couple of his "situations". Mac👍

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Entertaining to watch but full of ole Hollypedowood standard cheesy bs.
    Old muscle cars with body roll of a Yugo,still considered bulletproof in the movies,lots of entry holes but never anything mechanical or biological hit for effect. o_O
    Standard bruised cheeks and 'harmless' shoulder wound for the MC , and folks using Barska 60$ scopes and 15$ mounts on bolt gun and where would we be without gravity-defying bodies flying through the air.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 91Eunozs
    I thought 'Nobody' was banned for life???

• Haha
    Reactions: 357Max