• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NOE is the best bullet mold company

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
I won't go into the gory details about the error on my part about a really great mold that I bought from NOE Molds. It just ends up that I make a mistake and couldn't use it. I emailed Al, the owner, just to ask a question about it, not about returning it or anything like that. The following day he called me and offered me a full refund. He must have gotten my phone number from my account data because I didn't include it in the email. Now here's the really wild part. I got a notice from PayPal that the money is back in my account and I haven't even boxed up the mold to send it back yet.
Not only does this gut make great molds but talk about customer service...Of course, I will just use the money to buy another mold.

They are a fantastic company and turn out some amazing products. I have a few of their aluminum and brass molds.

Another happy customer here . Good to see customer service like that .

I have a few of theirs and they are great. I didn't care for them at first because I was used to using lee molds and found out I wasn't getting the quality ones warm enough to male good casts.

I'm in the $1000 club he has. He used to be pretty active on a few gun forums but is way too busy anymore. Al is a good guy.

Reactions: GregP42
G2G for sure. Theyve helped shape a lot of the lead ive thrown at things.

I’ve read about them for years and need to try one of his molds.
Have a few MP’s, Lees, and Lyman’s but need to give a night owl a whirl……

Reactions: GregP42
I use his expanders for all of the usual suspects (32, 357, 44, 45, and lately 300 BO). He expanded on the M Die expanders and made a better product. I don't use any of his molds as all of mine are either MP Molds, Accurate Molds, or custom BPCR molds.