• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Non conpliance at its finest

I sure hope the dog is okay.

Homelessness should be outlawed and not tolerated. It's okay to live out of a vehicle with all your stuff inside not outside of it, but don't let people have shopping carts and "live outside".

The homeless pissing and shitting wherever they want is UNacceptable. (I'm not talking about people burying their feces in the ground when camping in the wilderness- that's not homelessness).

We Americans should deport every illegal alien/visa overstayer, Dem & Rino, and only after that we should put homeless Americans on decommissioned military bases where they can get mental health treatment, drug & alcohol treatment.

Last edited:
Any normal person may not exactly be right in the head when the majority of jobs their industry are moved overseas and they can no longer pay the bills.

May not be the case for this guy.

But a reckoning of people "down on their luck" is picking up steam.

What's the difference here? Uniform or dress code?

Some rule was violated. But, with these criminals, there is no court or procedure to correct bad behavior.

One way or another, we have to deal with rules and enforcers. At least with laws and voting, we have a chance to make a difference.

In the first video I linked, it looks like police harassing a guy and his dog, appearing to be homeless. We don't know if that is the entire problem. And the post action reports will deal with the use of force. And an officer involved in a shooting does not just move on to the next crime. His weapon is seized. He is placed on admin leave and IA investigates.

How do you de-escalate a guy who is resolutely not going to comply with any request? I bet he would also not identify himself to or comply with a mobster. And about the time he says you will just have to shoot me, the mobster is going to say, have it your way. Bang!

Was that excessive use of force by the cops? Was that excessive force against the cops? If the private citizen has the right to not comply, should he also be held to standards of use of force? You don't get to have your cake and eat it, too.

And how will getting shot by the guy change their response next time?

It's been established that while being detained by the police, they do have the right ask your name and identify you. But you do not have to make any statements. However, they can arrest you for non-violent resisting, which is a small misdemeanor.

Homelessness should be outlawed and not tolerated. It's okay to live out of a vehicle with all your stuff inside not outside of it, but don't let people have shopping carts and "live outside".
What if it’s by choice? When I was younger, I spent several summers camping to save rent. It was an adventure. No shopping carts though, and I was a nuisance to no one.

I’m not sure how you’d word that law without infringing on freedoms. I don’t like the idea of laws requiring you to own something, anything.

Better to enforce existing laws than to pass yet more laws to be ignored. We have too many laws already.

Last edited:
What's the difference here? Uniform or dress code?

Some rule was violated. But, with these criminals, there is no court or procedure to correct bad behavior.

One way or another, we have to deal with rules and enforcers. At least with laws and voting, we have a chance to make a difference.

In the first video I linked, it looks like police harassing a guy and his dog, appearing to be homeless. We don't know if that is the entire problem. And the post action reports will deal with the use of force. And an officer involved in a shooting does not just move on to the next crime. His weapon is seized. He is placed on admin leave and IA investigates.

How do you de-escalate a guy who is resolutely not going to comply with any request? I bet he would also not identify himself to or comply with a mobster. And about the time he says you will just have to shoot me, the mobster is going to say, have it your way. Bang!

Was that excessive use of force by the cops? Was that excessive force against the cops? If the private citizen has the right to not comply, should he also be held to standards of use of force? You don't get to have your cake and eat it, too.

And how will getting shot by the guy change their response next time?

It's been established that while being detained by the police, they do have the right ask your name and identify you. But you do not have to make any statements. However, they can arrest you for non-violent resisting, which is a small misdemeanor.

in the video on the 'the hit'. It appears that the 'hitman' must be using shitty 22LR ammo. Notice how he must rack damn near every round.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
I sure hope the dog is okay.

The homeless pissing and shitting wherever they want is UNacceptable. (I'm not talking about people burying their feces in the ground when camping in the wilderness- that's not homelessness).

We Americans should deport every illegal alien/visa overstayer, Dem & Rino, and only after that we should put homeless Americans on military bases where they can get mental health treatment, drug & alcohol treatment.
No, we should not put them on military bases. That is just foolish. Think about it for half a second...

Read the description attached to the video. Here I copied and pasted it for you.

Tampa, Florida — On April 14, 2024, just before 10 a.m., HCSO deputies were patrolling the Beacon Meadows Park area. During that time, they encountered a suspect, identified as 32-year-old Anthony Carpenter that had been trespassed from the park the day before. Deputies asked him to leave, and for more than 20 minutes, deputies tried to de-escalate the situation, but Carpenter refused to comply with the commands, putting his hand in and out of his coat's pockets. Deputies asked Carpenter several times if he was armed, but Carpenter said he was not. Deputies deployed their tasers, and while Carpenter was on the ground, he shot 3 times, hitting one deputy. The deputy is not critically injured an was transported to the hospital. When Carpenter was arrested, deputies found a firearm and a knife in his coat.Anthony Carpenter is facing the following charges:- Attempted First-Degree Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer with a Firearm (x3)- Resisting an Officer with Violence- Armed Trespass

No, we should not put them on military bases. That is just foolish. Think about it for half a second...
I forgot to use the word "decommissioned" military bases. Also former colleges, etc.

President JFK signed the Community Mental Health Act of 1963 that deinstitutionalized the mentally ill and put them in our communities- what a disaster.

Hard to be trespassed from a public location unless you did something that warrants that. Could have been an illegal trespass order (happens all the time)

Bored , under worked, ego cops got nothing better to do than harass someone minding their own business. No one called them to the scene. They were riding around, saw someone breaking no law and decided to pull their dicks out and wave them around.

Looks like an illegal arrest, and force is justified to resist an illegal arrest.

All charges should be dropped, Officers should be charged with felony assault and kidnapping. 10-20yrs for each of them sounds fair.

I dislike the homeless as much as anyone, but this is bullshit. Cops making a situation where there is none.

People should just comply. 9 times out of 10 the transaction will go their way. Cops don’t want to stuff stinky homeless people in their patrol car and then have to inventory their garbage.
But it seems I catch the drift that the police are always wrong at all times, forever, amen. That they should not be intervening with people.

So, I also brought in the example of the mob hit. That guy probably broke some rule of his what? Organization, a system of rules that are enforced

Read the description attached to the video. Here I copied and pasted it for you.

Tampa, Florida — On April 14, 2024, just before 10 a.m., HCSO deputies were patrolling the Beacon Meadows Park area. During that time, they encountered a suspect, identified as 32-year-old Anthony Carpenter that had been trespassed from the park the day before. Deputies asked him to leave, and for more than 20 minutes, deputies tried to de-escalate the situation, but Carpenter refused to comply with the commands, putting his hand in and out of his coat's pockets. Deputies asked Carpenter several times if he was armed, but Carpenter said he was not. Deputies deployed their tasers, and while Carpenter was on the ground, he shot 3 times, hitting one deputy. The deputy is not critically injured an was transported to the hospital. When Carpenter was arrested, deputies found a firearm and a knife in his coat.Anthony Carpenter is facing the following charges:- Attempted First-Degree Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer with a Firearm (x3)- Resisting an Officer with Violence- Armed Trespass

Sounds like he’s looking at 3 hots and a cot for a looong time.

P

"You're making us concerned for our safety." Translated - 'We're getting ready to murder you and we're taught to say that first.'

I quit watching when the loser cop blocked the camera with his gloved hand. I hope the dog didn't get shot.

"How'd I get hit?" Hey fuckhead, you said you were concerned for your safety and then you're completely surprised when something actually happens.

I went back and finished watching it.

Last edited:
"You're making us concerned for our safety." Translated - 'We're getting ready to murder you and we're taught to say that first.'

I quit watching when the loser cop blocked the camera with his gloved hand. I hope the dog didn't get shot.
If only the homeless guy was a lawyer.

iu

Reactions: ken226
Hard to be trespassed from a public location unless you did something that warrants that. Could have been an illegal trespass order (happens all the time)

Bored , under worked, ego cops got nothing better to do than harass someone minding their own business. No one called them to the scene. They were riding around, saw someone breaking no law and decided to pull their dicks out and wave them around.

Looks like an illegal arrest, and force is justified to resist an illegal arrest.

All charges should be dropped, Officers should be charged with felony assault and kidnapping. 10-20yrs for each of them sounds fair.

I dislike the homeless as much as anyone, but this is bullshit. Cops making a situation where there is none.
Good God Damn... everytime I read something you post I get even dumber...stop fucking running your pedantic know it all mouth. Before you even bother to reply your on the IDGAF about anything you have ever or will ever post, ignore list. You are Snipers Hide very own homeless vagrant...

Good God Damn... everytime I read something you post I get even dumber...stop fucking running your pedantic know it all mouth. Before you even bother to reply your on the IDGAF about anything you have ever or will ever post, ignore list. You are Snipers Hide very own homeless vagrant...
You should try some sort of medication if you get that upset.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
But it seems I catch the drift that the police are always wrong at all times, forever, amen. That they should not be intervening with people.

So, I also brought in the example of the mob hit. That guy probably broke some rule of his what? Organization, a system of rules that are enforced

There is a park in the area where I work, a big park. The are 20-50 homeless people hanging out, shooting up dope, raping each other, robbing… Cops swoop in there several times a day and pick some of them up for warrants. You’d think they get the message. Nope.

There is a park in the area where I work, a big park. The are 20-50 homeless people hanging out, shooting up dope, raping each other, robbing… Cops swoop in there several times a day and pick some of them up for warrants. You’d think they get the message. Nope.
And then what?

Toss them a green baloney sandwhich and an unwashed apple in a brown paper bag and turn them loose the next day?

And then what?

Toss them a green baloney sandwhich and an unwashed apple in a brown paper bag and turn them loose the next day?
No, that would be the POS officials you elected. Or failed to vote out of office. The cops are in a no-win situation.

Reactions: STex and ken226
And then what?

Then they get referred to services by the social worker assigned to the jail. What services? Housing, employment, drug treatment, mental health treatment, food, clothing, etc. This is why the state budget is $300B.

Freedom requires a sober, clean, rational & responsible citizenry, and many of the homeless don't meet the basic criteria.

The mental illness is almost entirely drug induced. If we made meth disappear then we wouldn’t be dealing with all of this.
We just need the drug traffickers to put hefty doses of fentanyl in all their product- then the problem would resolve itself to a large degree.

They already built up a tolerance to fentanyl. They use it to balance out the meth. The human body is amazing.

seems like he was more concerned about them taking his dog.
i hope the dog finds a good foster home.
My mom saw a panhandler at an intersection in S. Austin beating his dog with his crutch.

She went back the next day and asked the bum that had taken his spot where the guy with the black dog was. He told her he was in jail. When she asked where was his dog he said he was taken to "doggy jail."

My mom went down to the Humane Society, located the dog and adopted him. He was lab/chow mix with a chow's thick coat, blocky head and black tongue but with the great personality of a lab. He lived a long, happy, privileged life from then on, which included being used by the local VFD to learn how to use their canine oxygen mask.

Last edited:
(x2)

20 years ago they had fuck all under controll. Yes, I remember 2004.
Yeah. the orginal movie, "Traffick" with Catherine Zeta-Jones was about Reagan's "War on Drugs." USA and Great Britain got together to force Pakistan to stop growing poppy plants. The finally succeeded and the poppy farms moved to Afghanistan where the CIA could protect trade routes and get money to pay a US educated asset named Osama bin Laden who's parents co-owned an oil company with George W Bush. This Osama guy would collect data on russian activity in Afghanistan to help keep them at bay. Also, what was helpful and the reason for the russians and USA being there is that the best route from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf of Oman without going through Iran is through Afghanistan, great place for a pipeline. In fact, he named his group as the data base, which comes out as the phrase Al Qaeda.

It did not stop drugs, it just moved the production of the plant. Former LA police officer Mike Ruppert spoke about the CIA helping to fund and stock the incoming jamaican gangs with money and heroin to further create income.

So, no war on drugs is going to help. Which does not mean that we do nothing. But we keep prosecuting. It's like this. Squashing cockroaches will not get rid of cockroaches. But it will get rid of this one. So, that is what we can do. Make a difference one step at a time.

Fuck the police. We need more armed mental subjects prone to violence hanging out in our pubic parks!

• Haha
You cannot get rid of "homelessness" or "drug abuse" or "alcohol abuse" or "mental illness" by attacking the end result.

It takes you changing people from the inside and such, and that's no easy task.