• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

None Catalog items

B y r o n

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2004
Western Kentucky
So I have a Hawkeye borescope but lost my ability to capture images when my digital camera died years ago. Ever since I've been looking but hadn't found what I wanted. Recently Teslong came out with their NTG200H with either a 4.5" or 5" display. Only thing for me is I didn't what to have another device that had a battery that you had to make sure was charged before using the borescope. I also didn't want to spend the $150's plus. I checked out Teslong's web site but couldn't find anything that fix for me.

While shopping around I found Teslong had an Amazon store and decided to check it out and glad I did. This is what I found:

71woT9PyiXL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg

And, it was right at $100. Simply put, it's a USB only version that will work on Android, Windows and Mac's. This is the manual focusing and foldable 26" rigid with 5 mirrors. The great thing is I saved money on a display I don't need since my phone is Android and I have an Android tablet and Windows laptop.

If this interests you I provided a link to it above the picture.

UPDATE: FYI the white clip that holds the end of the shaft does not unclip from the shaft, you have to slid it off the end to free the shaft. Don't know why they made it like a clip because the plastic is to hard to release trying to unclip but slides easily off the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6MT
So the borescope got here yesterday. In short time it was up and running on my Android phone, except I had to remove the case to get it plugged in. No other issues with the phone and the Smart Endoscope app seems fine.

On the other hand, I was not able to get it working on my Windows 10 laptop. When plugged into the USB port it comes back as unrecognized device so no way to select it in the Camera program. FYI, it has all the latest drivers and updates from Dell and Microsoft. I emailed support at Teslong and waiting to hear back.

So here are the error messages I'm getting:

Explorer Error.jpg

Endoscope Error.jpg

Now support believes it is a bad cable. The strange thing is you have to remove the USB C adapter to plug in the cable via USB into the computer and that doesn't work but with the USB C adapter attached and plugged into my Android phone it does work.

Their resolve is for me to send it back to Amazon as damaged.

Now Amazon has a tab for return/replace but no option to send it back and they'll send replacement. You have to take two steps, fill out return data and submit and then go back to order and select purchase again. Well since mine hasn't been picked up yet by UPS I'll get a different one Friday.

Credit card will be credited once they receive my return.

I just noted that the title says "None" when I meant it to be "Non" as in not listed on the manufactures web site.

Anyway, the replacement unit came in today and much to my delight it now worked on my Windows 10 laptop. I can once again capture bore images and the focus keeps things clear.