• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottBird40

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2023
Menominee mi
Do this again and you will be banned. Go read the rules you agreed to when joining.

Also posting for friends is against the rules. You need to read the rules very carefully before posting again.

• Haha
Reactions: Megalodong
lol, yup. I didn’t even notice that this is not in the for sale section, that this is a brand new account, and that the poster has no premium account. My bad.
not to mention it's a bunch of pictures of just 'stuff' with no actual useful info and a lump sum price.

comical.

Reactions: lash
I am trying to get it in the for sale part, I am not technically suited. Could not figure out how to pst in the for sale page. It did not give me that option, let me know how to move it and I will. Sorry

You have to upgrade your membership to a minimum of premium member.

Yhere is a drop down menu in your upper left corner. Open that and scroll down to Upgrade. Click on that and then choose your upgrade level.

It will cost you money to post in the PX.

Reactions: ScottBird40
We can take this down I am posting this for a friend. I’m sorry I put it in the wrong place I apologize for that. He does not want to pay for the subscription. Again I’m sorry for the inconvenience

We can take this down I am posting this for a friend. I’m sorry I put it in the wrong place I apologize for that. He does not want to pay for the subscription. Again I’m sorry for the inconvenience
You can delete this thread yourself. Go to the top of the page where you will see the option to edit or delete the thread. At this point you, and only you, can delete it.

942AD51D-97B8-4137-B937-E06896AE230B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.