• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nordic 22 tax stamp toy

bunsen27

ACME Labs
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
This week I finally received my tax stamps from BATF for my SBR and Silencerco Sparrow suppressor. The Sparrow will float around between my CZ452's (22LR & 22WMR), several threaded 22LR pistols, and my 6.5in Nordic 22 upper:

I got lucky in Oct 2010 and picked up a 20in Nordic upper. Then in Dec 2012 I was fortunate enough to snag an over-run threaded 6.5in barrel. I swapped out the full length handguard (12in) for the mid length (9in) along with the shorter barrel.

I haven't had a chance to try it or the Rainer CE-10 upper out yet. Giddy as a school girl for some range time this weekend!!:cool:

That is very sweet! Gotta tell us how it runs!

It's a Nordic so it eats everything you feed it and only needs cleaned every 2k rounds if that. Accuracy wise the 6.5in barrel will shot 1.25 MOA or under with Sk Standard. It's not a tack driver, but a very nice plinker.

The only "mistake" I made with the build was not cutting the 6.5" barrel down to 4.5" before submitting the Form 1 paperwork. Bulkpack ammo unfortunately does get supersonic and produces that distinctive CRACK. With CCI Standard all you here is the action cycle, and the bullet impacting the target.

Everybody who has shot it has tried to walk off the range with! :)

I had some time to get out in the Sun and snap some better quality photos:

Nordic NC-22 upper with Silencerco Sparrow

Rainer Arms CE-10 upper completely Magspooged in Foliage