• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nordic Components

Longshot85

Incognito
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
I'm getting ready to post a build thread soon, but just wanted to see what other people had to say about Nordic Components products.

I built an SPR style .223 Wylde WOA build and used their longer NC2 handguard and love it.

Latest build is a 10.5 inch pistol .300 BO with a good bit more of their product. I have yet to fire this system so I dont have any feedback yet.

They seem to be overlooked as far as using their product vs seeing online talk about them.

Discuss as you see fit

Looked into them years back when building an SPR inspired build, but went another direction. Their shotgun accessories seem to have a great reputation, but their AR rails are a little behind the times with proprietary attachment points instead of MLOK.

NC is local to me and I have several of their products. They've gone through a restructuring and don't offer as many AR parts or builds as they once did. Not sure what their plans are moving forward. At one point they were producing parts for JP and Remington Defense. Their forged AR lowers are a work of art.

Here's a video from a few years back that gives a glimpse behind the curtain at Nordic Components.

Reactions: drewthebrave
NC is local to me and I have several of their products. They've gone through a restructuring and don't offer as many AR parts or builds as they once did. Not sure what their plans are moving forward. At one point they were producing parts for JP and Remington Defense. Their forged AR lowers are a work of art.

Here's a video from a few years back that gives a glimpse behind the curtain at Nordic Components.

The video link does not work for me.

Seeing the quality before my own eyes I could easily see them contracting their services to big players.

Reactions: drewthebrave