• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Norinco 84S New In Box 5.56

AXEFORCE6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2021
Tn
84s 1.jpg
84s 2.jpg
84s 3.jpg
84s.jpg

This is a Norinco 84S 5.56 in original box unfired. It comes with three very hard to find magazines that are valued around $200 a piece. The original manual is in the box, along with the original sling, bayonet, and lube bottle. All tools are in the buttstock as well. You won't find a nicer more complete rifle.

$2600 shipped from my FFL to yours. I have paypal, venmo, zelle, money order or a cleared check works for payment.

View attachment 8391585View attachment 8391586View attachment 8391587View attachment 8391588

This is a Norinco 84S 5.56 in original box unfired. It comes with three very hard to find magazines that are valued around $200 a piece. The original manual is in the box, along with the original sling, bayonet, and lube bottle. All tools are in the buttstock as well. You won't find a nicer more complete rifle.

$2600 shipped from my FFL to yours. I have paypal, venmo, zelle, money order or a cleared check works for payment.

Are you the original owner? Do you have pics of the other side with the ejection port?

Reactions: AXEFORCE6
Are you the original owner? Do you have pics of the other side with the ejection port?
I’ll get more pictures when I get home.

Orig owner was a navy helicopter pilot who passed away. His grandson (who i bought it from) inherited it. He kept it a few years and sold it to me. I don’t know their names as it’s been 10+ years ago.