• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norinco tu-kkw 22lr trainer

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
I saw this training rifle on the web. For the price ($600), I almost bought it myself. Figured someone on the Hide will scoop it up.

NORINCO TU-KKW 22LR TRAINER NORINCO TU-KKW 22 TRAINER, Simpson Ltd

22 Long Rifle; 97% blue, excellent bore, good stock, 26'' barrel, Manufactured in China replicating the German KKW training rifles of WW2 vintage, with a couple innovations which include a detachable 5-shot magazine and a dovetailed receiver for scope mounting. Fixed front and tangent rear sights. Original blue metal finish, mounted in a hardwood stock and handguard. Complete with front sight hood and cleaning rod, and includes the attached reproduction leather K98 rifle sling. The rifle has mounted a Target Sports 4x30 scope with a mil-dot reticle and excellent optics. Used, the stock has scattered small ding and scratches. Mechanically fine. FFL, s/n 91023xx

happy hunting!