• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norma .300 Win Mag brass

I'm on third firing and annealed every time. Sorry I don't know what max is yet.

If Nosler brass is made by Norma like most people say it is. I am on my 20x fired, not annealed once. 2920fps current load.

Reactions: Alabusa
as compared to new I would say I need about 1/2 the force. I am sure they have a few more reloads in them, but I retired them at 20x. When I first got them, I was wishing to get around 10x out of them.
Over the winter I will take the box of 20 that I have and just see how many more reloads can I get out of them before the neck cracks or primers start being loose to make them unsafe. I have Frontier brass that at 13x they started being unsafe, in a way that I can put the primer in by hand and also with just a paper clip from the neck I can push them right back out again.

I'm on 5 with no issues annealed every firing but I also don't get stupid with the pressure

I get around 18 before the “web” area above the belt becomes an issue (neck sizing only). I have a Larry Willis die that takes care of that, just a PITA.

Not mild loadings either. Annealed every firing. It’s good brass in my opinion. No RWS, but good luck finding that headstamp any longer.