• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norma .308?

badshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2008
South Arkansas
Is norma brass any good? How does it compare to Lapua? I need some good brass and I cant find Lapua. Will I even notice a difference in a regular SPS rifle?

Re: Norma .308?

I was in the same boat, I bough ta box to try out. Norma stuff is great, everythign is done for you . Lapua I uniform the primer pocket and chamffer and debur the case mouth.

The norma and nosler stuff was done out of the box, the case weight was dead on with 2 cases that were 0.1 off. Now is it worth it, not sure quite yet how many reloads I will get out of them . Had a few lapua batches get me 20 reloads.

Its all about time, how much time you have to prep. If you have time, why not get Remington brass and really get a workout
wink.gif

Re: Norma .308?

I just need to find some now! I am low on my .308 brass altogether. I just wanted to know if the good stuff is more consistant in weight.