• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norma brass???

eagleskier

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2010
H'ville, AL
Does anyone know a vendor that has Norma 300 WSM brass in stock? Let me add, "For a reasonable price." Sinclair has had it on backorder since early January.

Re: Norma brass???

The Nosler brass and the Norma from Bruno's work out to be around $200 per 100. I could get 250 pieces of Winchester for $160. I would consider up to around $150 reasonable for 100 pieces of Norma.

It looks like I am going to have to make a change. Of the lower priced brass (Winchester, Remington and Federal), which do you guys consider best?

Winchester is the best (other than Lapua) and the cheapest. It is the hardest and hold the most powder. I can't get Lapua in 7mm08 without neck sizing so I went to Winchester. From what I've heard Norma is pretty soft. Winchester is just all around the best deal.

I have used WW for a long time. I think it is pretty good quality. BB

I wear Jockey underwear, it's the best!

All said, who makes Nosler brass? It's not them.
Any Europeon brass is higher quality than US made stuff.
I've had 2 reports lately of WW brass mixed in with Nosler.
Same factory???
If it is, shame on Nosler.

Sorry OP, I didn't even remotely answer your qeustion.

No, but even remote answers have some value although personally, I like JC Penny. BB