• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

norma dedicated precision

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
anybody used this stuff? not familiar with it. have used tac 22 a bit. thinking this should be better,gun dependent of course. tac 22 has been "OK" in most of mine. thinking a higher grade could be good in one of mine. price isn't bad for their claims anyway.

Norma ammo is pretty good especially considering the price, but I was the victim of three recalls, I had to return 223, 9mm, and 308 because they weren’t crimped. On one hand it’s nice they actually recalled it, on the other hand they have issues that can cause a kaboom. There is also a issue with one of their online sites, the Normashooting site has been nice to deal with, their ammoshoponline store is a nightmare to deal with, the last order they messed up I had to do a credit card charge back to resolve even after they admitted it was their mistake and promised a refund for a month.

have not had those issues using norma shooting. all their stuff i have used has been accepable if not awesome. usually prices are below other brands,which matters here. norma prices back in 70s were up to 2x as much as others.

Mid to lower grade RWS made 22lr.
It won't win benchrest competitions,
but for inexpensive entertainment
you could do much worse.

hard to keep up with who makes what in 22lr. wolf-lapua,now eley. norma-rws,sk-lapua. don't get the biz model but i guess $ driven.