• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norma MRP powder

Bubb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2007
Pa, York co. Dover
Yea I know it's hard to come by. And yes I know R-22 is close in burn rate. But for the groups I'm getting out the weatherby I'll ask.. Does any one have a 8 lbs jug for sale or know where I can get one?

Re: Norma MRP powder

Bubb,
I think you are boned, I've never seen a 8lb jug, and no one is selling Norma powder anymore.

Black Hills Shooter Supply lost the distributorship after 2010. Monatana Extreme, Ramshot Powder's was supposed to pick it up, don't think they did. Any Norma powder is hard to find, and a shame.

I'd be looking at RL-22, or VV N560 for a replacement.
I do have have 2lbs, know whereabouts of 4 more if you need it, pm me.

If you like MRP , you would have really liked MRP-2. I sold my last 14lbs of it this summer, not enough to burn a barrel out!!
Good luck,
Miles

Yea I know it's hard to come by. And yes I know R-22 is close in burn rate. But for the groups I'm getting out the weatherby I'll ask.. Does any one have a 8 lbs jug for sale or know where I can get one?
Hi Bubb, I realize this is a very old thread (12 years old!!) but I have a new 8LBS jug of MRP I have been sitting on for 4+ years. I am considering selling it because I have found other powders that work really well in my 300 WM and 280. If you are still interested in getting 8 LBS of MRP give me a give me a holler. Cheers - Chris

Hi Bubb, I realize this is a very old thread (12 years old!!) but I have a new 8LBS jug of MRP I have been sitting on for 4+ years. I am considering selling it because I have found other powders that work really well in my 300 WM and 280. If you are still interested in getting 8 LBS of MRP give me a give me a holler. Cheers - Chris