• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Normal people are starting to get fed up

You don't want to piss off angry aggravated commuters that are just barely holding on to humanity during the soul sucking daily commute.
Be it on the roads or in crowded public transport systems, that's how you get torn to shreds.

Would have been worse if they tried that grab-ass shit on a Friday afternoon. Some people just want to go home.

All I can say is sometimes the stupid idiot SJW Virtue signalling Bicycle riders are busy blocking a lane in the middle of rush hour with their little "sports clothes" on feeling so smug causing traffic jams as well as dangerous driving situations, I bet most folks are probably like me thinking... well I wouldn't do anything because I don't want to scratch my car....... but if they happen to get run over by somebody.... I didn't see nothing and my cameras may have a corrupted SD card from all the heat.... HA!

So, I've been thinking about this. When I was commuting an hour each way to work (sorry @Foul Mike) I was resigned to that little fact of my day, every day. Traffic was like rain. You can get raging mad and scream at the moon, but it's still gonna rain, and traffic during rush hour is still going to be heavy. But, since changing jobs into a position that requires a commute merely from the bedroom to the kitchen, anything below the posted speed limit boils my blood. Traffic is an aberration, not the norm, in my life and it really pisses me off. I could be the exception, but it could be argued that familiarity breeds acceptance...

Reactions: Nik H
So, I've been thinking about this. When I was commuting an hour each way to work (sorry @Foul Mike) I was resigned to that little fact of my day, every day. Traffic was like rain. You can get raging mad and scream at the moon, but it's still gonna rain, and traffic during rush hour is still going to be heavy. But, since changing jobs into a position that requires a commute merely from the bedroom to the kitchen, anything below the posted speed limit boils my blood. Traffic is an aberration, not the norm, in my life and it really pisses me off. I could be the exception, but it could be argued that familiarity breeds acceptance...

That's true, but assholes stopping your train by standing on the roof is an aberration.

Did they ever post a photo of that guy after the mob kicked the shit out of him, sort of glad that guy kicked that dude in the head because that dictated what type of treatment he would receive after they dragged him down off the train.

All I can say is sometimes the stupid idiot SJW Virtue signalling Bicycle riders are busy blocking a lane in the middle of rush hour with their little "sports clothes" on feeling so smug causing traffic jams as well as dangerous driving situations, I bet most folks are probably like me thinking... well I wouldn't do anything because I don't want to scratch my car....... but if they happen to get run over by somebody.... I didn't see nothing and my cameras may have a corrupted SD card from all the heat.... HA!

----------
but if they happen to get run over by somebody.... I didn't see nothing and my cameras may have a corrupted SD card from all the heat.... HA!
----------

"I am so sorry officer, but my SD card had been corrupted and warped from the heat due to global warming. We must catch those responsible for killing a hero of our planet..."
Fuck envirofreak scumbags. I am constantly rooting for them to do something drastic so we can start responding to them with force.

• Haha
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Oh I’ve ran a few off the road. If you swerve towards them they’ll yield. When they flip you off and you screech to a stop in traffic it’s quite amusing to see how quick they loose that look of aggression and often flee in a different direction.

I would have loved to explain how when my father took his belt to my but that is abuse he would have rolled over laughing . Then continued laughing while putting a shine on my hide , ( the old standard lie " this will hurt me worse than you" bs . ) got to love the old days