• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norma's 130's 6.5

dar1246

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Does anybody shoot these? I have some on order. I shoot Lapua's now and have great luck with them. Thought I might try these for a change. If you shoot or have shot Norma's. Did you like them?

Last edited:
I have a buddy (Ed Shell of Central VA Tactical) who shoots them from this 26" GAP 260 and they absolutely hammer. His load shots in the sub 0.2" at 100yds. Excellent projectile, although the shooter and rifle have some impact as well.

If you can find them, try them...

I like them. They can't be beat for the price. I've been patiently waiting for them to come back in stock for months now, as I'm down to my last 50. The Norma rep said it would likely be sometime in September.

Litz praised them in Applied Ballistics. I believe he called them Norma's "Gem". I have personally never been able to get my hands on any but I'm sure they SHOOT

I have look at these for years. I have 500 ordered and got a confirmation that says out of stock. I will wait for them. I have enough Lapua's to shoot. I have one rifle I would like to try these in.

I'm needing more, but I'll send you a few to try if you like. Thanks.

Ive got 500 or so that Im not going to use, PM me if you need them