• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up North Arkansas Long Ranges?

Tai_Mai_Shu

Private
Minuteman
I'm looking for some where to shoot that is 600 yards or over. I know I can drive 4.5 hours to Tulsa, OK, but would like to find some place to shoot a bit closer. I'm only 40min from Branson, MO. I travel around the country and I'm on the road a lot, but when I come home, I would like to get together with other Hide members or fine a nice range to do some Long Distance shooting. Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Mike

P.S. I tried the search function, but no luck.

Re: North Arkansas Long Ranges?

The Big Piney Sportsman's Club near Houston in Texas County, Missouri goes out to 700 yards all year, 800 yards certain times of the year. To shoot recreationaly, you must be a member. But you do not need to be a member to shoot in any of our monthly long range matches.

Mike, I too have been looking for a place to shoot some longrange. I live near Springfield. This area is limited to LR. I have been searching for some private land where I can setup some steel and leave up year round. I travel back to Kansas alot to shoot. I am sure someone in this region has something private set-up. I have plenty of steel and willing to set it up somewhere. Good luck and if you find something let me know. Thanks Brandon

If you guys are interested we've got a match this Sunday starting around 9 am and running through 1pm (give or take). Usually there are between 9 and 15 shooters.

yeah im in fayetteville, ar. I have been looking for some long range and i cant find anything but the old fort gun club in fort smith and it only goes to 300. I belive that is mainly set up for cmp. there is a full auto shoot in alpina arkansas in sept. and he has a 500 yard range set up for bolt guns and semi's with a larue steel target system. Its a lot of fun but its closed all year except for the full auto shoot. The guy that is putting it on owns jb trading company. If you find anything give me a shout.

I appreciate the offer to the match. I have plans for this weekend. Is there a schedule available of listed match dates. I may be able to hit the one next month. -Thanks Brandon

27 Sept, 18 Oct - multi-range f-class type rifle match.

13 Dec - long range tactical rifle match.