• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Carolina 2A activity

ForgeValley

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2018
    WNC
    Following up on a suggestion in the Virginia thread, thought I would start a thread about pro 2A activity in NC.

I'm proud to say my home county of Henderson, NC passed a 2A sanctuary resolution earlier this month. Turn out was fantastic.

The resolution ends by emphasizing that the board will "reconfirm our solemn duty to support, maintain and defend the inalienable rights of our citizens, including those rights for an individual to keep and bear arms..."

It also concludes by stating that no public finds, resources, employees, buildings or officers that are under the control and direction of Henderson County "shall be used in any manner in contravention of the mandates of said supreme laws of the land."

What is going on in your area of NC?

Pitt Co. Sheriff was bought and paid for with out of state and out of county money and she only got the endorsement of our former Sheriff (who ive known my entire life) b/c she black mailed him to stump for her b/c she had the dirt on him and his inability to keep his dick in his pants. He in fact, hated her guts.. She became the first black woman Sheriff of Pitt Co. Thats what they wanted. Law enforcement don't like her, even African American LEO's. She had done literally NOTHING since becoming sheriff, but you better believe, she's no friend to the 2A. I, along with former deputies, plan on possibly making moves to run against her in the near future. The problem for her is, her current deputies dont like her and will not enforce any bullshit the left may cook up. I know this b/c i know 80% of our county deputies. She does not reflect her constituents at all. She is no reflection of the pitt co citizenry. People who aren't from NC need to remember something about my county. It was here in Greenville, where trump came and held the infamous rally last year where the crowd started the chant "Send them back" referring to "The Squad." LoL.

Reactions: Caveman Jim
    Iredell is so far GTG. I truly don't see that changing anytime soon... but it is always good to watch closely.

None of this will matter when the legislature preempts Sanctuary cities/counties/whatever.

They think that they can create sanctuaries, and they think that they can preempt them. Neither is true, and neither can you.

This entire sanctuary mentality is something that utterly disappears at the sound of a shot, no matter who fires it.

Words are not going to be your savior.

If they fire that shot, what good are your words then?

If you fire it, you just invalidated your sanctuary all by yourselves.

I know you're trying to be relevant and decisive; but they're not negotiating, they're dictating in a push and shove world where words on paper have no relevant distinction.

If this were not true, they'd be obeying to the Constitution and Bill of Rights; and they're not.

Greg

Last edited:
    True but the fact is at least in Iredell I know these guy's. I worked with them and they ain't coming... no matter who say's to go or threatens their job. That being said I don't need words. I can and will be my own savior. I'm ready for any situation that arises. Not to say I won't possibly lose,hell that was always a possibility. It didn't worry me back then and it won't now.

None of this will matter when the legislature preempts Sanctuary cities/counties/whatevers.

They think that they can create sanctuaries, and they think that they can preempt them. Neither is true, and neither can you.

This entire sanctuary mentality is something that utterly disappears at the sound of a shot, no matter who fires it.

Words are not going to be your savior.

If they fire that shot, what good are your words then?

If you fire it, you just invalidated your sanctuary all by yourselves.

Greg

Already read your opinion of 2a sanctuaries in the other threads, no need to rehash it here.

@CavScout85, thanks for getting this started.

In the West, McDowell, Henderson, Mitchell, and Madison counties are OK, but Buncombe county (surrounding and including Asheville) needs a lot of work.

In the west of NC, Rutherford, Yancey, McDowell, Henderson, Haywood, Clay, Cherokee have passed 2A sanctuary resolutions. However, Buncombe county (surrounding and including Asheville) needs a lot of work.

Asheville is home to a lot of old-school liberals and a bunch of woke crazies. I think some of the centrists can be converted after the Democratic party is going off the deep end on the left. But it will take a lot of work. Fortunately, we can draw activists from the surrounding counties since Buncombe is an ideological island. But we need to get active for the upcoming election.

Buncombe county sheriff, an African American tool for the Dems, declared sanctuary for illegal immigrants. I am currently out of town but upon my return I will contact ICE and see whether they need informants. As a legal immigrant, I have zero tolerance for those who skirt the law and just jump the fence.

PS: I will help setting up this year's Bushnell Elite Tactical Sniper Challenge in Ellerbe, NC 28338 (205 Green Rd.). Please PM if you want to meet there, either to help or for a beer after dark. I RO'd there previously and it was an awesome event. Will try hard to make this year even better.

Last edited:
    Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Good for NC, my homeland, I was young when I left but always go back for visits.
    If Virginia woke y'all then y'all better start getting your friends, family and neighbors registered to vote and help them decide on whom is worthy. DO NOT let it happen to NC.

Reactions: canman
    This is awesome that you guys are getting out in front of this. Hopefully you learn from us up here in VA. We were badly ambushed in November, in a triple KZ of House, Senate and Governor.

RE 2A Sanctuaries. They might not legally mean anything, but they certainly have an impact on morale. I'm a good example of this: I live in a non 2A Sanctuary, and you just feel criminal for even possessing an AR. But I have farm in two 2A Sanctuaries and the spirit there is much better. Makes a man feel like he is among allies (ironically who just want the law of the land - the US and VA Constituents - applied).

So push these Sanctuaries hard as it helps on many levels.

Sanctuaries do mean something. Maybe not legally just like the stupid ass proclamation that the winner of the popular vote gets the electoral votes. That is exactly why it was put there to prevent mob rule. What Sanctuaries do is say that the Sheriff in my County is not going to send his Deputies to enforce this unconstitutional communist bullshit. That guarantees to me the guy in my sight picture is not someone I know.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Union county is GTG now also. I agree, there is no legal standing established by the designation, but it damn sure lets the politicians and the world know where the people stand. I read just today that one of the dissenting democrats in the tabling of northam's assault weapons bill, said that one of the reasons he didn't support the bill was due to the 2A supporters and the points they made during discussions with him. Got to exhaust all peaceful efforts before the obvious next step comes.

Reactions: canman