• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Carolina college offers ‘#AbolishthePolice’ course

Animal357

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2020

I can teach that course with one question: How f'ing stupid can you possibly be?

I just don't know how to calculate how many times I would have to ask it to fill an entire semester.

You need a course in rioting, looting and being a general societal pain in the ass?

Seriously though, remove the racial elements and I doubt you'd see much difference in the class focus and many views here.

And the little skulls full of mush will gladly add more student loan debt to prove who is most woke, hell it doesn't matter right, cause creepy Ole Joe is going to forgive it all.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mater2009
    If the people stop depending on the government for their security?
    Who disarmed the good people and why?
    This could be an interesting discussion topics.
    Start off with... In the past they would hang a horse thief. Today you can rob a bank and be on the street the next day.

I can teach that course with one question: How f'ing stupid can you possibly be?

I just don't know how to calculate how many times I would have to ask it to fill an entire semester.
    Do you think that it's a good idea to depend on the government for your security?

I can teach that class with one field trip, drop the students off at 1:00am in the wrong part of town. I would let them have a roll of toilet paper for obvious use as necessary.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Ive always admired a phrase I learned on here. I think it was 308 Pirate who said:

"You want to defund the police? The police are the only thing keeping people like me from killing people like you."

Please! Defund the police.

And the lesson for today is”how to carry a box of nikes and big screen tv at the same time”!

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Will there be a day during the semester that they talk about how much tax $ everyone will save? And what some of the private security options could be available? Or will it just be more pandering to the lowest common denominator voter who likes hearing buzzwords about community outreach or some such nonsense? My guess is the latter

Reactions: EddieNFL
    That’s one of the richest whitest schools in the state.

Similarly, Bard College, a New York liberal arts college, is offering a course this fall on how to "sell" the abolition of prisons.

The "Abolishing Prisons and the Police" class being offered at Bard College will teach students how to "sell" abolition to the masses and design a multi-media ad campaign to make prison abolition go viral," according to a course description.

===========================

^^^

Great, lets let all the violent felons out and drop them in that town. Then we'll see how committed they are to their ideology.

I hope they all get masters degrees in "Abolish Police" and they only jobs they can get are teaching "Abolish Police" at $20k a year

This is the tentacles of Marxism creeping, never ceasing, the prof's and faculty that already are and those fools who actually buy-in to their white guilt.

More dumb fuck heads with a college degree gonna be working at Dunkin.

Davison College is right around the corner from me. It’s a disgustingly expensive private liberal arts school in a very wealthy suburb. A way overrated dumping ground for silver spoon kids that operate way outside of what we would consider the real world.

Fuck ‘em and the BMWs they drove in on.

Reactions: ggmanning
    I think that people who demand we abolish the police have the option to have their names and numbers added to a registry.

This registry will ignore ALL 911 calls from their phone numbers and will allow law enforcement to ignore all crimes against their persons and to decline to investigate any crime they are a victim of. This would reduce the number of crimes law enforcement has to worry about and lower the crime rate in their area of town.

Or by a simple majority vote we should allow certain parts of towns and cities to be declared lawless zones and decline to provide them fire, police and emergency services within those boundaries. Outside that area, it is full power law enforcement with bone crushing punishments.

Reactions: mosin46
    From the first couple of lines in the article…

“critically examine and think through issues of race, criminalization, incarceration, police militarization, predictive policing, surveillance, and domestic security."

Remove one word and 80% of the people in this thread saying “fuck that” would instantly change to “fuck yeah…”

Reactions: TheHorta