• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Carolina Gun Enthusiasts Wanted for TV

AZGirl

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2011
Hey folks,

There's a new reality show that's starting up about a local gun shop near Fayetteville NC.

We're currently looking for people that would either like to sell or buy a gun or non-lethal weapon. We would love to feature antique, exotic, and high-end guns on the show.

This show really is about gun enthusiasts and is very pro-gun! Proud owners who love their guns, especially military personnel are encouraged to get in touch.

Thanks and happy shooting!
Christine Boisen
Segment Producer Zodiak Media Group
480 256-9856
[email protected]

Re: North Carolina Gun Enthusiasts Wanted for TV

ONE SECTION IS ALL YOU NEED FOR THIS, also might pass this by LowLight first

Should have paid a bit more attention to those rules when you created that account...

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=913002#Post913002

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4. Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post. If you are unsure, put it in the Bear Pit, say you were not sure where it belonged, and someone will move it to the proper forum for you.</div></div>

Christine,

Will this show be based around selling and trading only or will there be a dremmel, hacksaw, or other gunsmithing tools utilized by other gun enthusiast shows I have seen?

Thank you,

What we really need to know is what route are you going with the daughter/cousin/girlfriend/wife/ex-wife?

Underage jailbait?
Pudge with snaggletooth?
Ex-con for not paying alimony?
New wife/Girlfreind with plenty of aftermarket upgrades?

This is important stuff to the gun community.

Thanks for all of your comments folks.

Lowlight mentioned that I should post on the Bear Pit which I'll do.