• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing North Carolina Hunting land or club

hunting_fishing_addict

Run. Shoot. Lift.
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2017
California
I'm active duty military in NC. Looking for a place to hunt whitetail. Maybe the rights to hunt or even lease some land for hunting in NC. Maybe even access to a hunt club. Thanks. Text me 760.889.9370

If you are stationed at Fort Bragg the Uharrie National Forest is one of the best. Also has a shooting range for sight in and practice. In Montgomery Co. about 60 - 70 miles from the base.

I’ve hunted all over eastern NC and have never paid a dime to hunt anybody’s land, but have put in a ton of sweat equity. I have always went and knocked on doors you will get a ton on no’s but all you need is 1-2 yes. It goes along way if you are not afraid of work ie mowing their yards, fixing stuff around their house, and sometimes just sitting around and listening to them. I’ve been hunting a couple of farms for 10+ years always checking on them through out the year and not just during the season. Both farms are 20 mins from jville and are 50-100 acres each and I’m the only one they allow to hunt. Once again by stopping knock on the door and asking. On X maps makes it easy now to find out who owns what.

Reactions: disla82 and rdsii64
Good luck. Me and my buddies have had some luck knocking on doors and we also hunt the public land available including FT Bragg. On X makes it easy to figure out who owns the land