• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North/Central Idaho Guys, help me find a place to go shooting? Rifle mid range.

flyfisher117

Professional Milk Jug Hunter
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2010
Idaho
Curious if anyone in the Northern/Central part of Idaho can help me find a place to go shooting. Im wanting to get at least 500 yards, 300 minimum. I am living in Moscow right now so I would like it to be as close to town as possible. Lewiston area is fine, ill be down that way steelheading a lot. CDA is OK I am just not real familiar with that area.

Me and buddies have been going out in the woods and it works for pistol and trap but there is no real safe way for me to get any distance. Specially this time of year.

Anyone know of a range or a good place to go? Any land owners that wouldnt mind letting me walk out into a field?(Field with a suitable backstop.)

Thanks all!

My pops lives in the CDA area, let me ask him if he knows about anything. I know the guy that came up with the 338Edge lives in his area so he must have a place to shoot a gun like that.

Thanks, I know there has to be places around.

If Orofino was closer there has to be something over there since its the home of NightForce and Boomershoot. I just cant find anything closer to home.

Thanks Rover and Camsnapper!

Ill go check out the members link up.

Does the range in Wa have any membership requirements? I dont mind a reasonable range fee or anything. But I tried getting onto a local pistol range and the cost is way to high for a student.