• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Korea Charges U.S. for Otto's Hospital Stay

cornhusker86

C Co. 3/63 2nd. Bgd.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 20, 2012
    Red Michigan
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/north...ital-bill-over-care-of-american-otto-warmbier

The U.S. received a $2 million hospital bill from the North Korean government for the care of American Otto Warmbier, who fell into a coma for unknown reasons while he was imprisoned in the country before he died in the U.S. in 2017, Fox News has confirmed

Pyongyang authorities insisted the U.S. envoy sent to retrieve the University of Virginia student sign a pledge to pay the bill before allowing Warmbier’s comatose body to return to the United States, the Washington Post reported Thursday. Sources familiar with the matter confirmed the bill and the amount to Fox News

48DD3179-4EF8-4AD3-808F-3A6BF15EE940.gif

Reactions: cornhusker86
    Send a MOAB and back charge their asses 4 million dollars.

How much does it take to wipe out NK's leadership in a precision strike and perhaps get the citizenry to rise up and finish the rest of the job?

From what I have been seeing on Xinhua and People's Daily news, I don't think China is going to bat an eye if that happens. They have been getting real tired of Lil' Kim's antics lately and have threatened to permanently cut Pyongyang's one sole lifeline over the Yalu River.

Reactions: cornhusker86
    I have no love for North Korea, but I also have no sympathy for what that idiot did there. First off, why would you want to go to a place like that in the first place, let alone steal propaganda posters and then wonder why you're jailed and sent to the gulag.

Run it through bill review and reduce it to U&C. They'll be lucky to get a few thousand for it. Also demand they use ICD 10 codes.

Hi,

Lace 50K with carfentanil and have it delivered to Kum Dum Un personally. Then sit back and watch Russia News outlets......

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Courier: Kimmie, Trump wanted me to watch you count it so there are no misunderstandings. :)

• Haha
    Reactions: schmi015