• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Texas member here. Not exactly new, but...

scubasigguy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2008
North Texas
I have been a member here since 2008, but strictly in a learning capacity. I have finally decided to jump into long range shooting, so I be will participating more going forward. In other words I'll be asking lots of questions that may or not be stupid. I have decided to upgrade from my 700 LTR, and have two new rifles on the way, that I think I'll be pretty happy with. I plan on keeping the LTR around for a little while longer, since it's proven, but it's days are numbered.

Any suggestions for a range that allows calibers over 300WM, at more than 500 yards, in North Texas?

Thanks.

Welcome! Glad you decided to join the discussions. Always good to have many opinions from different perspectives! Don't be afraid to share your thoughts-right or wrong. Someone will chime in and correct you. I've learn a ton in the last 2 years and never afraid to give my opinion. Most Hide members are very courteous and those that aren't, I figure is their problem.

Last edited:
I have been a member here since 2008, but strictly in a learning capacity. I have finally decided to jump into long range shooting, so I be will participating more going forward. In other words I'll be asking lots of questions that may or not be stupid. I have decided to upgrade from my 700 LTR, and have two new rifles on the way, that I think I'll be pretty happy with. I plan on keeping the LTR around for a little while longer, since it's proven, but it's days are numbered.

Any suggestions for a range that allows calibers over 300WM, at more than 500 yards, in North Texas?

Thanks.

Fusion Tactical out in Forney. They have almost no rules, quick draw, holster firing, AP rounds, 1000 yard range. And its 125$ a year for military families, unlimited use.

Fusion Website Home

Last edited: