• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Texas Rimfire League

Kroyal

KR Designs Co.
Minuteman
May 21, 2017
DFW, TX
krdesignsco.com
For anyone interested we're holding North Texas Rimfire League throughout the year of 2020. Cash payouts every match, will have a points race throughout the year for shooter of the year. There will be cash prizes at the end of the year as well. We're hoping to get sponsors for prize tables too.

Registration has only been open for 4 days and we’re already over half full.

Our goal is to grow this into a large match and promote the shooting sports. The 22LR matches we do are similar to PRS matches just with rimfire rifles. So new shooters can get into the sport with minimal expense. Hopefully prompting them to dip their toes in the larger centerfire PRS matches. If this grows larger we’re looking at multiple ranges around North Texas and possibly branching out into rimfire pistol and other rimfire calibers besides 22LR.

You can follow us on our website and FB. https://ntxrleague.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/NTxRLeague/

logo.png

Wait I’m in Wichita Falls. Is this the Valley View that’s like 20 minutes away?

I never knew about you guys.

This is in Valley View right of Interstate 35 about 20 minutes North of Ft Worth.

I-35 Frontage Rd
Valley View Texas 76272

The league is new, but we've been doing matches at this range and also at a range in Wolfe City Texas. We're trying to get a range on the East side of North Texas and we have this range on the West side of North Texas.

It’s coming up quick guys get your practice in and get registered. Only 8 spots left

We will be doing a 50% payout to shooters.

Payouts will be per match.

At the end of the season we will have a payout to the overall points leaders. We’re also in the process of getting sponsors for good prize table prizes as well.

We’ll be having a range day at the range for shooters to get acclimated to the range and get the dope for your rifles. February 8th 9am-2pm adults are registered adults are $10 and kids are free. Please use the contact us form for details if you’re interested.

We will be doing cold bore 200 yard shots before the match for side pot. $5 buy in, closest to bullseye wins. If there are two hits that are too close to call on the target we won’t be breaking out the micrometer those two shooters will fire one shot each again and closest shot wins. Shooters may only shoot one time and only 1 shot per gun. Sorry for anyone that are sharing guns, but once a gun has been fired it can not be fired again during the cold bore shot stage.

After the match if anyone is interested in sticking around we’ll be doing Black Death shooting for $5 per round. Winner takes all each round.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
This looks incredible! I am getting back into long range shooting this year after a little "life caused" hiatus and plan on starting to attend centerfire regional PRS level events this May. Getting more rounds of positional practice in with a 22 sounds pretty amazing. Unfortunately, my work schedule will have me away for the majority of your season. Will you be allowing participants to shoot the COF for fun as well? Also is there somewhere I can find a schedule for your ranges centerfire matches? Thank you for your time

Sorry at the moment we’re having these on a private range and he doesn’t allow people out for fun. I’ll be posting the COF on our website after the matches (don’t allow shooters to see COF before the match). Like for it to be a surprise lol.
We don’t do centerfire PRS matches at this time. We might look into it in the future, but want to focus on the Rimfire league at the moment.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Sorry at the moment we’re having these on a private range and he doesn’t allow people out for fun. I’ll be posting the COF on our website after the matches (don’t allow shooters to see COF before the match). Like for it to be a surprise lol.
We don’t do centerfire PRS matches at this time. We might look into it in the future, but want to focus on the Rimfire league at the moment.
Well it was worth a try. Maybe my work schedule will line up with a future season so I can give it a go. Good luck with the league!

Only three spots left if you are interested I would get joined up soon . The range day they had was a blast , can't wait for the match.

February match was a blast. We had 27 shooters. And a fun course of fire to shoot it was a beautiful day out. Check out our website for some updated photos.

Registration for the March match is open, come on out and have some fun

I went to the first match and it was a ton of fun. Learned a lot and I’m looking forward to the next match!

If anyone is close, you should sign up and join us.

I would like to expand from USPSA and just plinking with .22, no experience PRS. Last time I shot beyond 100yds was Rifle qual with m4 with Acog for USMC back in 2009. I live South Fort Worth so it’s an hour drive. I would definitely be the new guy for this.

Rig: CZ455 in MDT chassis with Athlon Argus 4x20x50. Only Shot it to 50yds.

Come on out to one of our range days and we'll help you get dope and answer any questions you might have. Due to Covid19 we're still day by day as to when the next match will be, but the next one is scheduled for April 25th with the range day normally the weekend before.

Reactions: jeronimo
I shot in the match on the 25th and it was a blast ,the wind did work us over a bit but it was still a good day. Can't wait for the next one.

This looks really cool! I’m in Burleson so Im
not far from the range. I have 3 rim fire rifles but 2 are 17 hmr. Is this a .22lr group only?

Yes sir, as or right now it is 22LR only. We've talked about branching out to other rimfire calibers in the future though.
I’m good with that. I have a Ruger American 22 rifle that I’m pretty good with out to 100 yards. How far is everyone shooting?

Yes this match is for 22 long rifle. But if they get enough interest for the 17hmr they will do a 17 HMR match.

Last edited:
Never mind I just checked out your website. I have a riding event scheduled for the 16th but this is something I’d like to do for the June event!

They will be having a range day this Saturday May 9th from 8 a.m. to 12 and their next match is May 16th at 8 a.m

Next match coming up June 20th, with range day June 13th from 4PM-7:30PM.

We also have some exciting news!
We have acquired several sponsors for our 22 rimfire league. They are donating prizes for a prize table at the end of the year. In which everyone will get to draw from. To name a few of our sponsors:
Vortex Optics
BLAMM Enterprise
MK machining
Murphy Precision
To be able to qualify for the prize table at the end of the year a shooter will have to shoot in at least 3 matches.
We will also be giving away a prize to the shooter on the crease. The crease shooter will be determined by listing the shooters from first to last for that match on a piece of paper and then folding it in half. The shooter on the crease of the folded paper will win the prize.

There is only 3 matches left, so sign up for all 3 and have a chance to walk away with some good loot!

https://practiscore.com/clubs/ntxr

This is a great match with good folks. Kyle and Senior run a good program!

Is the July 18 range day still on? If so, how do I register to participate? I am considering registering for a match but would like to try a range day to get a feel.

Just a heads up, we will be having range day Saturday the 18th from 9am-12pm. Range owner will not be there until 9am so gate will be locked, just wait at the gate for Sr.

Registration is open for 6th and final match of the year.

August 29th match:
We will be shooting out to 250 yards on one stage. Please make sure you have DOPE out to this range. We'll be sending out the course of fire TO REGISTERED SHOOTERS ONLY before range day so you can practice. This will be going through Practiscore, so if you haven't registered for the match on Practiscore you will not receive the Course of Fire before range day.

Guys that have came to 2 matches, we have a pretty large prize table. Regardless how you did in the 2 previous matches I'd suggest you register and come out for the last match to get on the prize table.

As for the prize table you must have shot at least 3 League matches during the 2020 season. You must be present at the last and final match of the season August 29th.

2021 Season is starting up soon. Just wanted to post this up.

Ok guys the schedule has been made. We will be doing a total of 7 matches this year for the league. We will be using the best overall 5 matches for everyone. This means if you come to all 7 and you shoot like chit on the 4th match you have a chance to drop that match and score better next time. Or, if you're just a badass that means you only have to come to 5 matches and shoot lights out. With that said I'll be at all 7 matches LOL. I encourage all shooters to come out to every match, if not just for the camaraderie.

If you guys have not been reading the past couple of pages and are up to date. NTxR is now part of the PRS Rimfire Division.
Sr. said:
They have opened up a new division for rimfire this year and we have joined them. Now if you want you can join PRS rimfire and you can accrue points for a regional championship and possibly make it into the national championship. You do not have to join PRS to shoot in our league. Our league will function much the same as it did last year, three bench stages three prone and three to four positional . We will still have payouts and year end prizes if the sponsors are willing. Our league will still be very beginner friendly but yet still challenging for the experience to shooters .

Like last year you must shoot at least 3 matches to qualify for the prize table. So far this year we don't know yet who will be our sponsors, but we'll still be paying out 50% to the top 3 shooters at each match and at the finale match (7th match) we'll be paying out the overall accumulated money that we hold back over the year.

Below is the link to the NTxR League website with all the dates and registration links.

https://ntxrleague.com/

Also I got a ton of questions last year about where I got all my shirts, hats, and stickers with the League Logo. Just for you guys I spent all day building a new website and getting a few shirts and the stickers done. Since these are all one off items they are on the expensive side. I'm making no money off this and after spending several hours building the website today, I'm actually in the hole by a large margin LOL. Not worried about that, would just like to promote the league, so if you want some swag head on over to the link below. Many more items to come so keep an eye on that site too.

https://shop.ntxrleague.com/

Reactions: richthe1
Where are you located? I’m in Roanoke. Never shot a match. Wouldn’t know the first thing about it. I’m building a 10/22. I’d like to at least come and watch.