• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North TX/ South OK ranges and matches

Llamas Waffles

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2022
Florida Panhandle
Hey all, spent the last hour on the search function trying to find info, but didn't find much (granted, my google-fu sucks...) Kinda a two part question.

I just moved to the Wichita Falls, TX area for work and am trying to find a good range to train at within about an hour of WF. Bonus if they have pistol/carbine bays as well.

Also looking for PRS/NRL/Outlaw/team matches in the N TX / S OK area. I enjoy both centerfire and .22, so options for both are appreciated. Not chasing points and don't have any loyalty to any of the leagues, just looking to have fun with cool people.

Thanks in advance!

I have a private range on my land near Graham (an hour South of you). Not big enough to match host without an annoying amount of relays, but PM me and we can work out a time for training if you want to drive down.

Reactions: Llamas Waffles
Welcome to Wichita Falls. I am local to you and have access to land with steel to a mile. Let’s meet up and see about you coming out.

It shouldn’t be a problem but don’t want to vouch for just anyone either lol.

The other range that’s good for load development of just bench shooting is RRRPC in Burkburnett. It’s 330 yards.

Fouled Bore is also pretty decent if your willing to drive.

Bobbi Whittington with Badlands Tactical in Grandfield also has a nice range with steel. He runs a training facility but will let you go shoot once you get to know him.

Oh forgot to add. It’s pretty much a requirement to shoot impact/foundations around here :D

Reactions: Llamas Waffles
Welcome to Wichita Falls. I am local to you and have access to land with steel to a mile. Let’s meet up and see about you coming out.

It shouldn’t be a problem but don’t want to vouch for just anyone either lol.

The other range that’s good for load development of just bench shooting is RRRPC in Burkburnett. It’s 330 yards.

Fouled Bore is also pretty decent if your willing to drive.

Bobbi Whittington with Badlands Tactical in Grandfield also has a nice range with steel. He runs a training facility but will let you go shoot once you get to know him.
Oh cool, I'll PM you and see what we can work out, the offer is appreciated! Definitely understand not wanting to just vouch for someone random.

Other info is awesome as well, thanks!

Badlands is like 30 minutes from you, from Wichita Falls. Take a class there and get free access forever to the range. https://badlandstactical.org/

The Manners Long Range Hunter NRL Hunter match was held there late last month. Word is there will be another match there next year also, just not in July or August.

Battle springs ranch in Ardmore, OK has monthly PRS matches. Best way to find dates and matches Is on the PRS website and go to central region.

Reactions: R_A_W