• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northam continues to poke the bear. Taxpayers to fund enlarged prison costs stemming from gun ban enforcement.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • It has been several months now since the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary movement began in earnest in response to Gov. Northam's aggressive campaign against civilian gun ownership in Virginia. The fiery and overwhelming response by Virginia's citizens in proclaiming "Not another step", and the speed in which numerous local law enforcement agencies and National Guard officials have professed their allegiance to the citizen body against ANY gun ban effort only means one thing: The attempt to disarm the law abiding people of Virginia WILL carry serious consequences for anyone who tries. Anyone who is operating even just on the primal basis of self preservation alone would have realized that it is time to discard the subject matter already. However, Gov. Ralph Northam and his advisors, who are FULLY aware of the likely consequences of igniting this powder keg, continue to commit acts expressing nothing but sneering contempt to the people of the State of Virginia, as well as a direct challenge.

In other words... "What you gonna do, pussy?"....... To the entire citizen body of this state.
    smiley_freak.gif

It is my deepest fear that somebody is going to bear the full burden of the butcher's bill when this is all done and through. It will not be us, though. It is not going to be us and if we must pay in blood as well, we will make sure to wrap our arms around the oppressors' necks and jump into the pyre together.

Gov. Ralph Northam proposes to enact a 'Special Corrections Fund' of $250,000 in taxpayer money to enlarge the state penal system in order to enforce his blanket ban on various civilian possessed semiautomatic arms, private gun transactions and the execution of 'red flag' gun confiscation orders without due process of law.

Go ahead. Make all of us felons with that pen stroke. Remember, the pen is only mightier than the sword if you got a sword of your own to back it the fuck up. How big is your sword, Northam, and how fast are you with it?

Last edited:
    Surprised a hill billy hasn’t taken care of that skylined problem yet

It was not until 1780 during the American War for Independence and a couple of atrocities committed by a certain dandy bastard named Tarleton and his band of loyalists, that a group of Appalachian farmers and homesteaders now forever known as the 'overmountain men' poked their heads over the Blue Ridge and asked "Just what the fuck is going on down there?"..... Things quickly changed after that. Very quickly...

It has been several months now since the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary movement began in earnest in response to Gov. Northam's aggressive campaign against civilian gun ownership in Virginia. The fiery and overwhelming response by Virginia's citizens in proclaiming "Not another step", and the speed in which numerous local law enforcement agencies and National Guard officials have professed their allegiance to the citizen body against ANY gun ban effort only means one thing: The attempt to disarm the law abiding people of Virginia WILL carry serious consequences for anyone who tries. Anyone who is operating even just on the primal basis of self preservation alone would have realized that it is time to discard the subject matter already. However, Gov. Ralph Northam and his advisors, who are FULLY aware of the likely consequences of igniting this powder keg, continue to commit acts expressing nothing but sneering contempt to the people of the State of Virginia, as well as a direct challenge.

In other words... "What you gonna do, pussy?"....... To the entire citizen body of this state.
    smiley_freak.gif

It is my deepest fear that somebody is going to bear the full burden of the butcher's bill when this is all done and through. It will not be us, though. It is not going to be us and if we must pay in blood as well, we will make sure to wrap our arms around the oppressors' necks and jump into the pyre together.

Gov. Ralph Northam proposes to enact a 'Special Corrections Fund' of $250,000 in taxpayer money to enlarge the state penal system in order to enforce his blanket ban on various civilian possessed semiautomatic arms, private gun transactions and the execution of 'red flag' gun confiscation orders without due process of law.

Go ahead. Make all of us felons with that pen stroke. Remember, the pen is only mightier than the sword if you got a sword of your own to back it the fuck up. How big is your sword, Northam, and how fast are you with it?
    Dude... not to make light of the situation, but $250k???

That’s enough money for THREE prisoners for a year..... or less... Lmaoooooo ????

Dude... not to make light of the situation, but $250k???

That’s enough money for THREE prisoners for a year..... or less... Lmaoooooo ????

True dat... I thought of the same thing first. But HB30, the bill which this latest dicksuckery comes from, does not specify whether it is a weekly, monthly, or annual allotment...

Reactions: TACC
    That Daily Caller article is taking liberties in interpreting the proposed bill.

The real concern is Northam’s proposal that leaves $100 million per year for the General Assembly to allocate to its own priorities. The dems can use it for anything they want from tearing down Confederate monuments or going after guns with a special unit for instance.

Last edited:
    Virginia is required by its constitution to have a balanced budget.

Good luck for them finding a way to squeeze 100 mil from the existing one.

They can “ purpose “ whatever they want, but funding it is a completely different beast.

Reactions: TACC
    That Daily Caller article is taking liberties in interpreting the proposed bill. The real concern is the 100 million dollar contingency fund for each year of the 2 year budget. The dems can use it for anything they want from tearing down Confederate monuments or going after guns with a special unit for instance.

...As well as burial costs/family aid plans for their thugs who get deaded while trying to seize guns and medical care for those who survive, but barely...

Pushback if and when this kicks off MUST be severe, without any shred of mercy or compassion, and fine tuned with the sole intent of weathering their manpower away, permanently.

Last edited:
    All states are required to balance their budget, the fed gov is the only one allowed to accrue a goddamn Lamborghini worth of debt upon the head of every citizen who's already taxed at rates nearing 37% of their net income.

States can issue bonds for certain things and bonds are debt. Not to mention unfunded debt like pension.

So there are plenty of ways for states to incur debt. Firearms confiscation isn’t one.

Tax rate is closer to 50%.

Add in your gas tax, wheel/road tax, sales tax ect....

Last edited:
    States can issue bonds for certain things and bonds are debt. Not to mention unfunded debt like pension.

So there are plenty of ways for states to incur debt. Firearms confiscation isn’t one.

Tax rate is closer to 50%.

Add in your gas tax, wheel/toad tax, sales tax ect....

That may be true, but states are still required to finalize a balanced budget plan, that is the law. How they manage to still fuck it up, I'm sure there are many ways.

LOL

I'm under the impression they don't even yet understand how fucked they actually are.

VA people aren't giving in. I don't think they've figured that out yet.

It's going to be hilarious.

It won't be hilarious if Northam tries to do a complete end run on the Constitution and calls out the Guard. It'll just be bloody. They got infantry, cavalry, combat engineers and possibly rotary wing aviation, too.

It won't be hilarious if Northam tries to do a complete end run on the Constitution and calls out the Guard. It'll just be bloody. They got infantry, cavalry, combat engineers and possibly rotary wing aviation, too.
    We tried that with the Viet Cong and Taliban. We know how well all the advanced conventional weapons we had worked against them....

MRAPs in rush hour traffic?
    Which brings about another question.
    Can we use the local sheriff department's to infiltrate the Nat Guard? Kind of like the Trojan Horse of old?
    We tried that with the Viet Cong and Taliban. We know how well all the advanced conventional weapons we had worked against them....

That might even be his plan, to deploy the NG and then when they get fucked/tell him to go get fucked appeal to the UN. It's almost been done before, Chicago iirc being one of the places some idiotic fucktard thought the UN was needed to sort out so he flew his happy ass all the way over there to yap at them for help.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    $250K??? LoL! That's piss in a bucket. It'll take a shit ton more money than that, to jail those involved. What a F'n moron! He needs to STFU! Mac:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That might even be his plan, to deploy the NG and then when they get fucked/tell him to go get fucked appeal to the UN. It's almost been done before, Chicago iirc being one of the places some idiotic fucktard thought the UN was needed to sort out so he flew his happy ass all the way over there to yap at them for help.

I wish a motherfucker would... I'd happily teach some bunches of third world durka durka rapist scum the meaning of American democracy and constitutional law... At 400 grains each and around 1,200 FPS at impact.

Probably just nab you on your way to work...

The folks doing the nabbing also need to commute, grocery shop, and go for morning jogs too. It'll be a pity if a Muzzie broadhead sprouts from one of their chests as they pick up Fido's poop in a park...

5th generational tactics are two edged swords. Either side can wield them with devastating effect. It is going to be brutal once it cooks off. I prefer our side to dominate in brutality, inventiveness, and sheer ferocity if it comes to that.

That's not how they do it.
    There's a millions of times they could do that but they kick down your door for their safety. They don't want to get into a high speed car chase.
    Besides, who's going to work during the Boog?

Not sure which is safer. Kicking down a door or simply waiting for Joe to come out to his car after work and snatch him up. Or as Joe is pulling out of his driveway and snatch him up.

As far as working...everyone has different financial responsibilites. Perhaps some could just simply stop working...not sure.

The folks doing the nabbing also need to commute, grocery shop, and go for morning jogs too. It'll be a pity if a Muzzie broadhead sprouts from one of their chests as they pick up Fido's poop in a park...

5th generational tactics are two edged swords. Either side can wield them with devastating effect. It is going to be brutal once it cooks off. I prefer our side to dominate in brutality, inventiveness, and sheer ferocity if it comes to that.

Absolutely, this is the other side for sure.

Im just not sure you will see massive door to door confrontation. There would be some...sure. But id bet it would be more "5th gen" type tactics. Snatching people up. Its really not hard to determine who are firearm owners even without registration...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Absolutely this is the other side for sure.

Im just not sure you will see massive door to door confrontation. There would be some...sure. But id bet it would be more "5th gen" type tactics.
    The new laws are going to have grandfather clauses and the grandchildren will be the ones rules by tyrants. Even if they flip the entire government to Republican in the next election they will not repeal the laws.

• Angry
    Reactions: deersniper
    The new laws are going to have grandfather clauses and the grandchildren will be the ones rules by tyrants. Even if they flip the entire government to Republican in the next election they will not repeal the laws.

Yeah, good point Yankee. I am not sure what has actually been signed into law yet...if anything.

Was talking more about confiscation.

Start getting plenty of 2A friends. Then when one gets out in jail just March on the jail/prison and free all the convicts. Fuck the whole system up at once... If they have no prisons.... They have no power ?

Reactions: deersniper
    Start getting plenty of 2A friends. Then when one gets out in jail just March on the jail/prison and free all the convicts. Fuck the whole system up at once... If they have no prisons.... They have no power ?
    They got all them fema camps with bags.

Reactions: Bender and WaltHer
    An important point to know, prior to this past election, Northam was known as a do nothing guy. He's a very boring, not especially interesting guy. There are people that have worked at the Mansion for years and they had a true admiration for previous Governors. They don't share the same thoughts about Northam. He's known to be incredibly boring and not at all social.

There's a local radio show that's called "Ask the Governor" that's on once a month. It's been on for a long time. All the governers have been on it, no matter what. When the blackface episode happened, he disappeared and wouldn't show up for his own radio show. It allowed Virginian's to call in and directly ask him questions. He hasn't been on the show in over a year.

Some from a distance might look in and see him as some radical, political guy. He's never been that. He's been a boring, monotone, babbling idiot, not a political genius.

I heard him take a gun rights question a couple years ago. He told the caller that 50% of all gun related deaths were suicide and that's why we needed smaller magazines. At the time, I was screaming at my radio, wondering how the fuck someone running the state could be so fucking stupid. Last time I checked, most suicides by guns aren't finally being accomplished on the 11th round.

That's how stupid he is in real life, so someone else is clearly puppeting him to get all this proposed and passed.

An important point to know, prior to this past election, Northam was known as a do nothing guy. He's a very boring, not especially interesting guy. There are people that have worked at the Mansion for years and they had a true admiration for previous Governors. They don't share the same thoughts about Northam. He's known to be incredibly boring and not at all social.

There's a local radio show that's called "Ask the Governor" that's on once a month. It's been on for a long time. All the governers have been on it, no matter what. When the blackface episode happened, he disappeared and wouldn't show up for his own radio show. It allowed Virginian's to call in and directly ask him questions. He hasn't been on the show in over a year.

Some from a distance might look in and see him as some radical, political guy. He's never been that. He's been a boring, monotone, babbling idiot, not a political genius.

I heard him take a gun rights question a couple years ago. He told the caller that 50% of all gun related deaths were suicide and that's why we needed smaller magazines. At the time, I was screaming at my radio, wondering how the fuck someone running the state could be so fucking stupid. Last time I checked, most suicides by guns aren't finally being accomplished on the 11th round.

That's how stupid he is in real life, so someone else is clearly puppeting him to get all this proposed and passed.

From what I've seen of him, I agree completely. Your username should be his. He is playing the part of Useful Idiot to some other power calling the shots.

Yeah, he's a coward. A true coward. The morning radio host pummled his ass for more than a year, saying how all governors, even those in controversies, have come on the show every month and allowed the people access to the governor. If he was any kind of politician, he'd show up, take the questions, deflect the ones he doesn't want to answer, and it would be behind him. But he won't. He's a coward.

Hard to understand how such a coward (a person afraid to take calls from the people that vote), has become this guy thinking about firing all the LEO's that won't do what he says, as well as calling out the Guard.

The rhetoric doesn't match the man. Cowards don't usually act that way, and believe me, he's a coward.