• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northeast Tennessee local match

TnDoc

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
New Tazewell ,Tn
I have a small farm in Tazewell Tennessee. Have a small group of local guys and we are shooting PRS type competitions on my farm. Range goes out to almost 500 yards with many steel targets. Looking for guys to come shoot and get better!

I live in union county I’ve shot prs for nearly 2 years and have an 1100 yard range on my farm with steel all over it. I’m down to come up and shoot with y’all .

I'm pretty local to you, what does your shooting schedule look like?

Sorry I haven't responded...thought I'd get notifications...text me at 865 660 0670, whoever's interested. Looking for serious guys that want to train together and have fun.

I live in union county I’ve shot prs for nearly 2 years and have an 1100 yard range on my farm with steel all over it. I’m down to come up and shoot with y’all .
We should get together and talk...set up fun competitions at your place and mine. Text me at 865 660 0670

I would make the drive to shoot sometime but the weekend of the 17th won’t work for me. I’m up in KY

So I've got 8 or 9 guys coming...that's great. Got a couple from this blog! Very happy about that. Call if interested in future events

Are you going to continue doing these matches?

Yessir. Shoot doc a text. We actually shot the first one this past Saturday and it was a blast.