• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

northeast washington long range steel

jimbob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2008
Colville, Washington
On Saturday June 8, I will be hosting a long range shooting match located north of colville Wa. This will be a $5 and $10 for each match. All entry $ will be split 70/30 for first and second place of each match. We will have a 100 yard bench to confirm zero and best 5 round group. There will be unknown and known distance matches as well as a one shot one kill match. I am open to suggestions and new ideas.please rsvp at [email protected]
Also, no bathroom, so if you can't go in the woods u better stay home

50 to 100 rounds, if people want to run a few more matches, I'm game. Match location is within 20 miles of food and lodging. This is a improve your skills/ fun day behind the trigger. Hotel in colville is nicer than kettle falls. Most people stay at benny's hotel

I'm interested. Haven't shot a match like this before, but I think I should be ready by then. Please send details. Thanks.

Bob