• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Northern Arizona Shooters

tomcatfan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2010
Southern MD.
Any Northern Arizona shooters here on the hide? I'm going to be in the Prescott area for the next 9 months or so and I've found a spot that will go out to longer than a mile. I've got 4 pieces of steel ranging from 1/3 ipsc to an 18x30" piece of AR500. Always looking for a shooting budy/spotter.

Reactions: Basher
Man, I wish I could. I'll be in the police academy until December in Prescott, no guns allowed in the college dorm I'm staying at though.
Where is the spot you found? Seems like there's a lot of space in Chino valley.

Theres a ton of space there and just in general in the national forest. I've found a couple places but only 1 so far that will go out to a mile.

Im in the Phx area Chandler to be precise and we visit cottonwood and Prescott on the regular with the fire restrictions i havent been out much, in October is usually when I will go out find a good area and set up some steel 500-1000M out, just go offroading a bit till you can find a good peak to sit on

Im in the Phx area Chandler to be precise and we visit cottonwood and Prescott on the regular with the fire restrictions i havent been out much, in October is usually when I will go out find a good area and set up some steel 500-1000M out, just go offroading a bit till you can find a good peak to sit on
I've found a couple of good spots, I'm just looking for someone to shoot with. I find it's always more fun with company.