• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northern Utah PCPR August

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Match will be August 21st.
It will start 8:30AM and hopefully finish no later than 12:30PM
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 640 yards. Most will be shot prone

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

It is private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Since Target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

Right now my shooting space is limited to around 20 shooters so if you know you want to shoot post in this thread, or PM me and let me know.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. If you are new to this type of shooting dicipline, and would like to shoot, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.
If you have questions PM me or call at 435-640-8091.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR August

Shooter list
1. Snaglytooth
2. Coyotemasters
3. Mildotz you better be there!!!
4. Turbo
5. Steeldinger
6. crazy eights
7. YoteDog65284
8. RA10x
9. deddog AKA Mike Tyson
10 GSSP??
11.Jedi8541
12.desertratdad
13.Fudwacked
14.spindrift
15.308er
16.runanddietired
17.Wicked_Chicken

If you guys want to camp out at the range friday night feel free to do so. I will be out there around 7pm friday night.

I will be there if I can get someone to cover my on-cal at work ..count me in,I will let you know if i have to back out...

HEy Snag Deddog will be to the shoot this month too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the mover up and running?</div></div>
Oh man you had to ask!! That thing has become a big pain in my ass! I have left it in the hands of Utahstroke, I will let him chime in for an update.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wicked_Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to come down, as it's been almost a year since I've seen you guys. </div></div>
Come on down buddy, I think you will like the range, it has seen some improvements since your last visit. I will be camping out at the the range the night befor, if you wanted to come down and confirm your dope you could do that.

I am thinking I can make this. Is there room?

Never mind. I am going camping with the family next weekend.
Damn it again.

Just wondering, has the road up there improved at all? I may not have a truck and was wondering if the car would make it.

Thanks,
Benson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wicked_Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering, has the road up there improved at all? I may not have a truck and was wondering if the car would make it.

Thanks,
Benson</div></div>
Some dude drove a new lexus in not to long ago! It's not to bad, but if you parked down at the gate I would certainly give you a ride in.

Score. I think I've got a vehicle that'll make it in, so I'll plan on being down there friday evening and sleeping in the truck.

Can't wait to see ya!
-Benson

I'm in for sure.

On a side note, whats the weather looked like this last week? Any need for wet weather gear?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wicked_Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in for sure.

On a side note, whats the weather looked like this last week? Any need for wet weather gear?</div></div>
It has been sunny and warm the last week, and it looks like it will stay the same.

Snag,
When you and Leo came down for a tour we talked about maybe bringing some "Big Boomers", You down?

Z

Snag,

I got all the gear, I'm just not sure how to incorperate it or if everyone will even want to shoot it (recoil sensitive persons). I brought tonzzzzz of ammo and a new one not seen by the public in new cal. Maybe we just have a 500 yd fun shoot, we'll talk more Sat. Morning. What time are you going to get up there, maybe I'll come up early to help set up.

Thanks,

Z

Nice buddy can't wait! I will be pulling the trailer up and camping Friday night, so whatever time works for you.

FYI anyone that wants to can camp at the range friday night.