• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northern Utah PCPR Rifle Golf

utahstroke

Minuteman
Jul 20, 2009
Summit County, Utah
We will be Rifle Golfing August 28th at Spirit Ridge Rifle Golf. Spirit Ridge is located 12 miles North of Tremonton, exit 32 off I84. Some of us will pull our trailers up and camp Friday night, they have cabins for rent also. We will have a "Shotgun" start and be "Teeing Off" @ 8:00am, I hope to have 20+ shooters. There are 9 holes from 4 different shooting stations with a maximum of 3 shots per hole and ranges out to about 600 yards. The targets are life size game animals with steel in the kill areas, great tune up for the upcoming elk and deer season. Check their web site @ spiritridgeriflegolf.com or call Misty @ 435-764-6980 if you have questions about the cabins. Shooters will need a 4 wheeler to get from hole to hole, they have these for rent. The price is $50 per person, I have Sportsman's Warehouse 25% discount cards for our group that make it $37.50 plus tip for spotter/scorer.
PM or Post if you plan to attend or have questions.
See you at our PCPR shoot next Saturday.
Stroke Out.