• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Northern Virginia

bluefin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2008
Fairfax, VA
I have been a lurker on the board for a while and wanted to say hi! I’m located in Northern Virginia (Fairfax) and looking for a range to use other than the NRA (indoor) range. Are there other members in the area and what ranges do you guys use?

Re: Northern Virginia

Quantico for F-class, and three gun shoots. They also started high power and mid range matches (600 Yards) this year also.

Welcome to the hide.

Jerry

Blue fin you are right down the road from me!! this is a crown jewel for ranegs 200 yard rifle but better then nada and its virtually empty most of the time.

www.northernvirginiagunclub.org

Let me know i will take you out. Rob01 is in town we may pop out and shoot tomorrow some.

Also Nov 15 at noon we are having a club M1 Garand Match $20 50 round COF come on out and play or watch I will be there.

I will take you up on the offer! Though this weekend I'm climbing at Seneca rocks.

thx

popping in this post a little late here but I'm in annapolis MD at school right now and am looking at trying to shoot on the weekends. are either places close? or does anyone know of a place that is close?

Thanks

Joe

Yes they are. They use to be the first Sunday of every month but due to scheduling with other events they will be held on varying Sundays.

I haven't gotten any official word yet but it is rumored that the first modified F-Class match will be on the last Sunday of January.

Looks like the first 3 gun match of the year will be in March.