northwestern wisconsin 1000 yards

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
i was at work yesterday, and got a nugget from a customer. i am doing follow up on it, but there may be a place in western wi that can shoot to 1000. my understanding is they rent it out, but i have no idea as to what they charge. i contacted them, left a message. if folks have any interest, perhaps we could arrange a day to rent it out and have a get together.

Anb618

Rear Admiral
Hessian
Belligerents
Dec 18, 2017
Can you give an idea what area/town? Might be interested in a day trip from N. Central IL.

Anb618

Rear Admiral
Hessian
Belligerents
Dec 18, 2017
Probably a bit too far from me to commit to anything, but if I had nothing going on that day I might still be interested. Nowhere around me for that distance.

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
guys.... it’s at the summit lake game farm between north of birchwood on hwy F. no charge, but they do take donations. i used to get quail to train my setter from these guys, and they were always decent to me. given how scarce a 1000. yard range is around here, i’d say make sure to make it worth their time. i THINK he said they use the donations for shooting charities and range maintenance.

you can call for details. i am thinking i am going to try to set something up for saturday the 29th. nothing much more than some informal shooting.