• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Norwegian "PRS" finale

MarcusOlsson

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2017
SWEDEN
Me and a buddy (both Swedes) attended and shot the Norwegian finale the other week and managed to secure a bunch of footage that he made a movie of!
I'm the semi bald big guy, and he's the guy with the red barrel and a beard! Enjoy

https://youtu.be/KB4dEb0eEfU

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

What guns or actions are popular there? Same as U.S.? I'm almost finished building a match rifle on a Husqvarna action.. only because I'm a dealer for Husqvarna outdoor power equipment and Automowers.
Looked like a good match.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Loved the few weeks I got to spend in Norway a couple of years ago. On the very short list of countries I would move to.
Looks like a great place to shoot

At 22:38 there must have been a tree branch blocking a shot. Crazy Norwegians.

What guns or actions are popular there? Same as U.S.? I'm almost finished building a match rifle on a Husqvarna action.. only because I'm a dealer for Husqvarna outdoor power equipment and Automowers.
Looked like a good match.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Most people tend to use the Sauer 200STR which basically is a Sig Sauer SSG3000, and caliber of choice is the 6.5x55, the Tikka t3 is also very popular to build on

At 22:38 there must have been a tree branch blocking a shot. Crazy Norwegians.

Yup, the first guy who reached the last position on the barricade went " There's a tree in the way.... wtf" so the MD came on his 4 wheeler, shotgun in hand and took care of the problem :)