• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nosler 168 gr .308 match ammo?

brt1963

Private
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2009
CT
anyone have an opinion on this factory ammo? Wondering if this good to stock up on...

currently buy one, get one free from Nosler, with free shipping > $150 orders.

At $29.30 per box, that works out to $14.65 per box at their deal.

http://www.nosler.com/GunTalk/

Re: nosler 168 gr .308 match ammo?

OMG, they have a problem with their site. if you use promo code free ammo, followed by promo code freeammo, it gives you a total purchase price of $0.

although i'd love to get 10,000 boxes of free .308 ammo, i have a bit more integrity than would allow me to do such a thing.

hopefully they fix it and don't get taken by anyone...

My 308 really likes the Nosler Custom - Custom Competition. I'm getting sub .5MOA with this ammunition. Federal Premium Match also shoots very well with my 308 but for 10 bucks less a box the Nosler ammo is a no brainer.

Give it a try, if your rifle likes it...
smile.gif

Savage model 10 FCP-K, Leupold VX2

It has always shot well for me and the bullets are my goto bullets for reloading 168gr as well as 190gr.

The Pro Shop had Nosler 168 Grn CC's in the blem section for $17.95 per hundred this week. They are to spec except for color. Cheap way to get good bullets for reloading.

Thanks for the tip, first i've heard of SPS. Now I am good to go for hunting season.

Anyone know if Nosler is going to run this special again when they get more in stock?