• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nosler 300WM Brass

noz455sd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2008
Montana
Just out of curiosity has anyone noticed any differences in new nosler 300WM brass vs. the stuff they where putting out when it first came out? I have 2 lots of the old of different lot numbers but both sets weight in at 249.0 to 249.1 grns with a loaded neck dia of .3375 and the new cases weight 210.1 grns with a loaded dia of .335...Doesn't that seem like a large difference in case weight or can they differ that much from year to year? and of course case capacity is way different making my pet load not work at all plus i didnt even check the necks on the new stuff think aw shoot it will be close enough and my redding die bushing is a .335. I as stated before the loaded neck of the new cases was .335 so i wasnt gripping the bullet at all hardly but they sure seated easy! This led me to scratching my head thinkin man how was my ES so low then now its over 140FPS. I got kinda scared but I believe I have found the culprit...Anyways sorry for rambling on and on thanks guys!