• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nosler Accubond in .264/6.5mm

spradley

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2012
Leeds, Alabama
Why are Nosler Accubond bullets in .264 so hard for suppliers to keep in stock? Are they that much better than partitions?

Midway was out of them for several months, got a batch in and now they are gone again.

Maybe Nosler just doesn't make that many in 6.5mm?

just curious.
thanks

Re: Nosler Accubond in .264/6.5mm

Because they are a premium bonded bullet with a fairly high coefficient. They fly like a ballistic tip and stay together better when striking bone or hard animal tissue. They are the most accurate bullet I have found for hunting in both my .260 and my 6.5x55 Swede.

Re: Nosler Accubond in .264/6.5mm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneteam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they are a premium bonded bullet with a fairly high coefficient. They fly like a ballistic tip and stay together better when striking bone or hard animal tissue. They are the most accurate bullet I have found for hunting in both my .260 and my 6.5x55 Swede. </div></div>

X2, they are my go to bullet when developing a hunting load in any caliber.