• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nosler brass?

bjohnson_7

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2007
by the river TN
I have been using rem brass for my .300RUM and I seen the Nosler brass on midway. Is it worth the extra cash or would I be throwing away money?

Re: Nosler brass?

Just started messing with a 300RUM. While Rem brass will get the job done, Nosler brass will get it done better. I decided to start with Nosler brass in the RUM after starting with Rem brass in a 260. To me, Nosler is absolutely the best choice for the RUM, but there are not that many choices as I am sure you have seen already.

Re: Nosler brass?

i got 200 rounds of nosler brass from nosler directly, was verry disappointed in the quality with .260 rem. it was "weight sorted" but had as much as 5 grains of variance between cases in one 50 rd box.... not worth the money, now i just buy .243 win cases and neck them up and do the leg work myself.....