• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nosler New Suppressors

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Nosler, Inc. is proud to introduce its boldest and most innovative product line to date: Nosler Suppressors. Designed specifically for hunters using today’s centerfire rifles, the new Nosler Suppressor line includes two families totaling four models. The new suppressors incorporate cutting edge materials, features and manufacturing methods.

9f9df9db-4084-d6d3-4c5f-3a0b1b401283.jpg
    Weighing in at just over 13 ounces, the all-titanium family includes the SR-22Ti (22 caliber) and SR-30Ti (up to 30 caliber). They are designed to strike an ideal balance between size, light weight, exceptional durability and sound mitigation.
    a38ad507-e0d4-82f1-d5df-4422d666235b.png
    At 9 ounces, the hybrid aluminum/titanium family has two models. The 22-ALTi (22 caliber) and 30-ALTi (30 caliber) are engineered to offer the same balance of size, light weight, and sound mitigation at an attractive price point.
    d3f964b9-d98f-0333-560d-9478262093c7.jpg
    Both Nosler Suppressor families utilize an innovative modular design that attaches the baffle stack to the blast chamber with an exterior jam nut. Nosler suppressors are simple to disassemble for ease of maintenance, cleaning, or replacement of key parts. All four models attach over the Nosler Muzzle Brake, or via direct thread with the included thread adapter, and are compatible with 5/8-24 (30 caliber models) and 1/2-28 (22 caliber models) threaded muzzles.
    579bf8ab-ce5b-3bfe-51c8-f9be6f3eb5a2.jpg
    “Hearing protection is a critical part of shooting firearms safely, but traditional methods such as plugs and muffs can be challenging to use in the field. I’ve used these models for several big game hunts in a variety of conditions, not to mention many range sessions and they have impressed me at every turn. I am confident they will impress you, too.” John Nosler, President.
    sr-30ti-product.png

SR-30TI​

Incredibly strong and lightweight thanks to all-titanium construction, the SR-30Ti modular suppressor fits all .30 caliber and smaller firearms.
    Weight: 13.1 oz
    Length: 7.963”
    Diameter: 1.740”
    Colors: Black (Shown) | Gray

MSRP: $949.99
    sr-30alti-product.png

SR-30ALTI​

The aluminum/titanium body of the SR-30AlTi suppressor minimizes noise and weight, making it ideal any time weight is a factor.
    Weight: 9.2 oz
    Colors: Black | Gray (Shown)

MSRP: $699.99
    sr-22ti-product.png

SR-22TI​

Built for all .22 caliber platforms, including 5.56mm rifles, the SR-22Ti suppressor has the noise reduction and rugged construction you’re looking for.
    Weight: 12.8 oz
    Length: 7.533”

MSRP: $899.99
    sr-22alti-product.png

SR-22ALTI​

The SR-22AlTi takes noise and weight reduction to another level for all .22 caliber firearms, including 5.56mm rifles.
    Weight: 9.0 oz

MSRP: $649.99
    Currently in production, Nosler Suppressors will be widely available across the country by mid-February.

To learn more about the Nosler Suppressor line and suppressor ownership in general, visit https://www.nosler.com/nosler-suppressors

Nosler, Inc. is proud to introduce its boldest and most innovative product line to date: Nosler Suppressors. Designed specifically for hunters using today’s centerfire rifles, the new Nosler Suppressor line includes two families totaling four models. The new suppressors incorporate cutting edge materials, features and manufacturing methods.

9f9df9db-4084-d6d3-4c5f-3a0b1b401283.jpg
    Weighing in at just over 13 ounces, the all-titanium family includes the SR-22Ti (22 caliber) and SR-30Ti (up to 30 caliber). They are designed to strike an ideal balance between size, light weight, exceptional durability and sound mitigation.
    a38ad507-e0d4-82f1-d5df-4422d666235b.png
    At 9 ounces, the hybrid aluminum/titanium family has two models. The 22-ALTi (22 caliber) and 30-ALTi (30 caliber) are engineered to offer the same balance of size, light weight, and sound mitigation at an attractive price point.
    d3f964b9-d98f-0333-560d-9478262093c7.jpg
    Both Nosler Suppressor families utilize an innovative modular design that attaches the baffle stack to the blast chamber with an exterior jam nut. Nosler suppressors are simple to disassemble for ease of maintenance, cleaning, or replacement of key parts. All four models attach over the Nosler Muzzle Brake, or via direct thread with the included thread adapter, and are compatible with 5/8-24 (30 caliber models) and 1/2-28 (22 caliber models) threaded muzzles.
    579bf8ab-ce5b-3bfe-51c8-f9be6f3eb5a2.jpg
    “Hearing protection is a critical part of shooting firearms safely, but traditional methods such as plugs and muffs can be challenging to use in the field. I’ve used these models for several big game hunts in a variety of conditions, not to mention many range sessions and they have impressed me at every turn. I am confident they will impress you, too.” John Nosler, President.
    sr-30ti-product.png

SR-30TI​

Incredibly strong and lightweight thanks to all-titanium construction, the SR-30Ti modular suppressor fits all .30 caliber and smaller firearms.
    Weight: 13.1 oz

MSRP: $949.99
    sr-30alti-product.png

SR-30ALTI​

The aluminum/titanium body of the SR-30AlTi suppressor minimizes noise and weight, making it ideal any time weight is a factor.
    Weight: 9.2 oz

MSRP: $699.99
    sr-22ti-product.png

SR-22TI​

Built for all .22 caliber platforms, including 5.56mm rifles, the SR-22Ti suppressor has the noise reduction and rugged construction you’re looking for.
    Weight: 12.8 oz

MSRP: $899.99
    sr-22alti-product.png

SR-22ALTI​

The SR-22AlTi takes noise and weight reduction to another level for all .22 caliber firearms, including 5.56mm rifles.
    Weight: 9.0 oz

MSRP: $649.99
    Currently in production, Nosler Suppressors will be widely available across the country by mid-February.

To learn more about the Nosler Suppressor line and suppressor ownership in general, visit https://www.nosler.com/nosler-suppressors

Hi Frank - Maybe I'm missing it but nowhere on their site do they offer any noise reduction figures...well, none that I can see.

Do you have any info on that, by any chance?

Seems like the jam nut idea could lead to some cool options. Shorter vs longer stacks for different applications with the same can? Not to mention the cleaning ability. Will keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Jigstick and FuhQ
    Looks stupid, but it's a very smart design... The serialized portion (blast chamber) is entirely separate from the baffle stack, which is the part that will get damaged in a catastrophic event... Replacing the damaged baffle stack will be as simple as screwing on a new stack. I've wondered why nobody else has done this prior to now, but made it look better... I know looks plays no part of function, but they still look too dumb for me to buy one. Just my thoughts... I hope the Gen2 versions will look better (smoother). If they do, and if they meter well, I'd consider one.

For the record, I know my opinion means jack-shit in the grand scheme of things, but it is what it is, and we're all allowed to have one, and voice it...Even if everyone else disagrees with you. The 1st & 2nd Amendments are what make America great. 👍🏼

Looks stupid, but it's a very smart design... The serialized portion (blast chamber) is entirely separate from the baffle stack, which is the part that will get damaged in a catastrophic event... Replacing the damaged baffle stack will be as simple as screwing on a new stack. I've wondered why nobody else has done this prior to now, but made it look better... I know looks plays no part of function, but they still look too dumb for me to buy one. Just my thoughts... I hope the Gen2 versions will look better (smoother). If they do, and if they meter well, I'd consider one.

For the record, I know my opinion means jack-shit in the grand scheme of things, but it is what it is, and we're all allowed to have one, and voice it...Even if everyone else disagrees with you. The 1st & 2nd Amendments are what make America great. 👍🏼
    We totally get how looks play a factor in the gun world. Kind of like how when I look at any of the Arken offerings and think, man, those look like fucked up cheap Chinese garbage bullshit.

We totally get how looks play a factor in the gun world. Kind of like how when I look at any of the Arken offerings and think, man, those look like fucked up cheap Chinese garbage bullshit.
    I love how you think you're offending me, when I really don't give a shit. I have no stake in that company, and am not affiliated with them at all. But it's obvious you seem to have been offended by my comment. You ignored the positive things I said about your suppressor design, just to take, what you thought was, a cheap-shot. Shows the maturity level of the people at Nosler. Sad...

I love how you think you're offending me, when I really don't give a shit. I have no stake in that company, and am not affiliated with them at all. But it's obvious you seem to have been offended by my comment. You ignored the positive things I said about your suppressor design, just to take, what you thought was, a cheap-shot. Shows the maturity level of the people at Nosler. Sad...
    Just using my 1st and 2nd amendments rights brother! It’s what makes America not like China!
    For the record I have zero affiliation with Nosler. I have a TBAC in jail and usually use Hornady bullets, even though I have the opportunity to purchase Nosler at a discount. Full disclosure. All the Nosler guys I’ve met are cool though. Carry on.

Just using my 1st and 2nd amendments rights brother! It’s what makes America not like China!
    For the record I have zero affiliation with Nosler. I have a TBAC in jail and usually use Hornady bullets, even though I have the opportunity to purchase Nosler at a discount. Full disclosure. All the Nosler guys I’ve met are cool though. Carry on.
    Then why go out of your way to be a dick and bring up things that have nothing to do with me, suppressors, or this thread's subject matter? It accomplishes nothing. Just wanted to take a personal shot at me?

Reactions: SRPowah
    Depending on how competitive it is in terms of sound suppression with the current better options on the market, I may be interested in the lighter 223 version.

The Nosler suppressor is 100% made in house in Nosler’s Redmond Oregon factory. Certain parts are sent out for anodizing or DLC coatings and then assembled in house.