• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not a bad idea...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Heard this floated and it's not a bad idea....

In 2022, have Trump run for the House in his home district in Florida. He would sweep that in a massive win.

When he is sworn in to the House (by a Republican majority that is almost certain,) have the Republicans vote him in as Speaker.

President Houseplant would not know what hit him...

I actually think this is a pretty good idea! For a change!

Sirhr

Agreed, outstanding! I can see the heads exploding now.!

Kevin McCarthy and his brand of GOPInc own the republican side of the House. Only hope now is if the whole thing collapses.

Reactions: BLEE
Well, he lost his home district in the 2020 election by almost 15 points, so maybe the original premise is a bit off. Palm Beach County is one of the more left wing counties in FL.

Palm Beach County is one of the more left wing counties in FL.

1622731027174.png

I think we'll see Trump stumping for other candidates and finding ways to ruffle the feathers of the left. I may be wrong, but I don't think Donald Trump will run, again.

Trump knows how deep the swamp is. The top layer is democrat communists. Just under the surface there's the republican communists. Just below that are the moderate of both communist parties, they are the ones hoping that the old gaurd finds favor in them. The next level is the alphabet soup of stench. Below that are the inbeded state department that's spread across the globe in every embassy. Below that are the street level that follow orders and keep their mouth shut to the corruption.
Why would he ever wade back into that?
Besides, the attorney general of New York has his tax returns and free reign to bring any charges he wants. True or not he'll have an indictment before the next election.
Anyone care to wager?

You're right but it will never happen. I'm certain Trump can win FL, but speaker of the house won't. That would be like them voting in their end of grifting you and me. And why Trump wasn't able to get more done. We saw the Democratic push back in the media what they didn't show was the back door deals Rs made against Trump and the walls they created to slow his roll.

I think we'll see Trump stumping for other candidates and finding ways to ruffle the feathers of the left. I may be wrong, but I don't think Donald Trump will run, again.
I think you're probably right. I think he just play kingmaker endorsing candidates and welding influence that way. I love Trump but he's not the best judge of character in my opinion. He lets blind loyalty cloud his judgement. The list of cringeworthy appointments to his administration is long and disheartening.

Reactions: Dunraven and Choid