• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not all if Illinois is like Chicago- Headless Pedo delivered to Judge

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Im sure the legal system will now use every resource available to find out who did the right thing to ensure the safety of the children and punish them harshly.
Judges, lawyers and police dispise and fear most people taking matters into their own hands even after they have failed to uphold their oaths.

? one for the good guys

I think that's a fake news site. Look at some of the other articles, total nonsense unrelated to headlines. I hate having such an uninteresting explanation...

Reactions: Bender
Im sure the legal system will now use every resource available to find out who did the right thing to ensure the safety of the children and punish them harshly.
Judges, lawyers and police dispise and fear most people taking matters into their own hands even after they have failed to uphold their oaths.

? one for the good guys

yep, all the money and time spent on this could be used to stop more tragic abuse, but it wont,

Guess I'm the only one thinking if it were real, hopefully the knife weilder knew for sure he did it. Pissed off exs, are known for making up shit.
Just saying

If they are going through a divorce, or are about to start one or recently had one... or if somebody wants full custody or more money then it's always a good idea to keep that possibility in the back of your mind.

In this day and age it seems since there is no punishment for false accusations, they have become the first go to weapon of choice for just about everything from contracts to divorce to politics.

Just look at the Supreme court nomination.... Democrat Communists can't find anything bad on the candidate... so now comes a "Secret" complaint letter that the democrat's won't actually show you but they claim that we should take it as gospel truth because... well... supposedly a woman said it... or at least somebody claiming to identify as a woman...