• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not another kestrel thread, this ones worth a look

Re: Not another kestrel thread, this ones worth a look

Hi guys,

The program, "Buy a Kestrel, Give a Kestrel" has officially stopped but I'd could still donate one in your name with your purchase. They are a great organization and I love working with them. Shoot me an e-mail1 [email protected]

Thanks,
Monica
KestrelChick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^Awesome^^^ </div></div>

Yeah!!! Good lookin' too
laugh.gif

Cheers,

Doc

Man, the connections this site makes available are going to bankrupt me...

Re: Not another kestrel thread, this ones worth a

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kestrelchick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi guys,

The program, "Buy a Kestrel, Give a Kestrel" has officially stopped but I'd could still donate one in your name with your purchase. They are a great organization and I love working with them. Shoot me an e-mail1 [email protected]

Thanks,
Monica
KestrelChick </div></div>
Am saving for one, can you do this for me aswell, Id like to give back to those protecting my freedom.