• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not dead sleeping - or maybe dead we really don't care .

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Cliff notes version-trespassing man tazed 52 time , then sits in squad car for nearly an hour before paramedics are called . Police assure paramedics that the guy is sleeping not dead ! But he was dead . It’s hard to tell the difference with an IQ below 70.

Extended cliff notes -guy didn’t say fuck your pigs or resist actually he never said one word to them, so trespassing and contempt of hero = death

Cliff notes version-trespassing man tazed 52 time , then sits in squad car for nearly an hour before paramedics are called . Police assure paramedics that the guy is sleeping not dead ! But he was dead . It’s hard to tell the difference with an
IQ below 70.

Extended cliff notes -guy didn’t say fuck your pigs or resist actually he never said one word to them, so trespassing and contempt of hero = death
Do you mean the cops or the dead guy? Or both?

8377C002-00BB-418B-90B6-64B060B82368.jpeg

Get his criminal record, post it here. Or just tell us again how he was getting his life together, always had a smile for mama or almost discovered the cure for cancer.
Could have been apiece of shit , the “what did he do” shit doesn't fly with me . The call here was for trespassing. That could and does cover lots of ground . But being tazed 40-50 times over 10 minutes and then left in a car for an hour until dead is fucked - unless maybe it happens to some of Epstines client list or some ms-13 members but I find very few of those cases where “street justice” is meted out to the worst of the worst by the hero’s - usually as of late old ladies and pregnant women . So find his criminal record , if he was a POS I’ll agree with you. Still my point is - torturing someone to death and then keeping your job and have this event being a secret for 6 months isn’t a courtesy anyone else would be offered . And it aids the crumbling respect for all our institutions including LEO.

Last edited:
Wow you are a divisive cunt.
As stated some are comfortable with death by torture by state paid actors and some are not . I can tell you are a bad mother fucker the way you throw the cunt word around . I’m actually glad we are on the inter webs why you’re probably as bad ass as TigerMan McCool.
How the fuck am I the divisive one for pointing out something that happened ?
Log off for a bit and watch some Matlock tough guy before you blow a gasket - or a homeless guy

Reactions: wade2big
All you do is post the most outrageous cop behavior you can find, knowing it will cause a fight.

You're either an idiot or an agitator.

Then to imply that some of us are "are comfortable with death by torture".

Sodomize yourself with a rusty knife asshole. Or better yet, get a cop to do it. I would totally be comfortable with that in your case. But only your case.

Ya know…..been watching all the Blue hate here in the pit and on the libtard media. And I gotta say….it is everyone’s right to express their opinion on anything they want….Merica!

However……just an infinitesimal small observation on my part…..at nearly 60 years of age, and being a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, with no advanced degree, I have deduced that since I have had zero contact with police, I have had zero beat downs, zero tasers, zero stop and frisk, and ultimately zero gunshots at my person.

To my small uneducated mind, these things happen to people who have went against the laws of this land, and hence they get to meet LEO.

Ultimately I despise crooked, untrained , ego driven law dogs, and have joined in with the others here, to speak out against those in law enforcement who are either poorly trained or just flat out shit bags.

But the bottom line is…..live your life right, upstanding, do good to others, don’t cheat, lie , or , steal……and you won’t have to meet LEO.

Common denominator there……fuck those shit bags.

Ya know…..been watching all the Blue hate here in the pit and on the libtard media. And I gotta say….it is everyone’s right to express their opinion on anything they want….Merica!

However……just an infinitesimal small observation on my part…..at nearly 60 years of age, and being a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, with no advanced degree, I have deduced that since I have had zero contact with police, I have had zero beat downs, zero tasers, zero stop and frisk, and ultimately zero gunshots at my person.

To my small uneducated mind, these things happen to people who have went against the laws of this land, and hence they get to meet LEO.

Ultimately I despise crooked, untrained , ego driven law dogs, and have joined in with the others here, to speak out against those in law enforcement who are either poorly trained or just flat out shit bags.

But the bottom line is…..live your life right, upstanding, do good to others, don’t cheat, lie , or , steal……and you won’t have to meet LEO.

Well your logic is flawed - ever heard of SWATTING? How about civil asset forfeiture???? The police being shot bags and criminals can’t be avoided by “keeping one’s head down”.
Look what’s going on in Cleveland- 27 missing kids under 17 in 2 weeks- police response so far - nothing because 1/3 of Cleveland officers are under indictment- not investigation but indictment for criminal activity. So by boomers allowing the hero’s to be unchecked shit bags city after city after town after state goes down the fucking drain.
Must be why none of Epstines client list has had interactions with law enforcement- they keep their heads down???

Until Covid type laws make you a criminal. Burying ones head in the sand only last so long. Eventually evil or trans reaches you or your kids.

Get his criminal record, post it here. Or just tell us again how he was getting his life together, always had a smile for mama or almost discovered the cure for cancer.

I feel I've already said this before, but maybe it's worth repeating. I am so fucking tired of people worried about what someone's police record is. Look at the George Floyd incident. Everyone had a huge hardon for his criminal record which was totally moot in that case. I don't care whether you believe fentanyl was the cause of his death or Chauvin was. Bottom line was Floyd didn't deserve to die that day. Period. If anything he deserved to die when he robbed that woman at gunpoint. Or how about something closer to home. How about me. I have 2 felonies on my juvenile record. If a cop shot or tased me to death for no reason, is the narrative gonna be "well he was a fucker at age 12 so it's good he's dead."

I didn't watch the video, but as a Libertarian, I don't enjoy seeing the state kill a civilian especially when they have qualified immunity to back them up in court.

Since you threw this out there…..explain to us all how qualified immunity works please.

Qualified immunity grants state/government workers immunity from civil suits and even criminal charges resulting in crimes they commit while doing their jobs. Ever wonder why politicians are not all in prison for obstruction of justice? Well, there you go.

Qualified immunity grants state/government workers immunity from civil suits and even criminal charges resulting in crimes they commit while doing their jobs.
That’s not quite it…..but your explanation explains a great deal to me.
Thank You

Could have been apiece of shit , the “what did he do” shit doesn't fly with me . The call here was for trespassing. That could and does cover lots of ground . But being tazed 40-50 times over 10 minutes and then left in a car for an hour until dead is fucked - unless maybe it happens to some of Epstines client list or some ms-13 members but I find very few of those cases where “street justice” is meted out to the worst of the worst by the hero’s - usually as of late old ladies and pregnant women . So find his criminal record , if he was a POS I’ll agree with you. Still my point is - torturing someone to death and then keeping your job and have this event being a secret for 6 months isn’t a courtesy anyone else would be offered . And it aids the crumbling respect for all our institutions including LEO.
So you did no background on your own story? 2 of the 3 have been indicted for 2nd degree murder and the 3rd is facing manslaughter charges https://www.cbsnews.com/news/keith-...-manslaughter-arrest-tased-video-mississippi/

Reactions: Anb618
I feel I've already said this before, but maybe it's worth repeating. I am so fucking tired of people worried about what someone's police record is. Look at the George Floyd incident. Everyone had a huge hardon for his criminal record which was totally moot in that case. I don't care whether you believe fentanyl was the cause of his death or Chauvin was. Bottom line was Floyd didn't deserve to die that day. Period. If anything he deserved to die when he robbed that woman at gunpoint. Or how about something closer to home. How about me. I have 2 felonies on my juvenile record. If a cop shot or tased me to death for no reason, is the narrative gonna be "well he was a fucker at age 12 so it's good he's dead."

I didn't watch the video, but as a Libertarian, I don't enjoy seeing the state kill a civilian especially when they have qualified immunity to back them up in court.
I get what you are saying. He didn't deserve to die for forging a check. And even discounting his arrest before for holding a woman and her child at gun point while he robbed her for money to buy drugs, yeah, let's forget all that.

He was in an overdose of fentanyl and some meth. In fact, a main symptom of fentanyl overdose is shortness of breath. And he was trying to cash a check illegally and the police were called to deal with that. And then, of course, he just had to resist because "cops, man." He just had to do all that dope. Did he deserve to die? No. Was bound for death by his lifestyle? As surely as the sun rises and sets. He could have not done anything of those things and never have to be detained or restrained.

Reactions: RTH1800 and Maggot
Like I said, he's a troll bent on stirring up the hide or a cop slept with his wife.

No one thinks this incident is OK but if you shout loud enough you can get a crowd going facts be damned.
What pertinent facts did I leave out TigerMan- cops murdered a man - then 6 months later the story comes out and they get appropriate charges .
Think the charge would be 2nd degree murder is the junkyard news story didn’t get 2.4 million views in a few days . No I don’t either .
And again cause you seem a little slow - it’s not divisive to point out things that actually happened and expect most folks with IQ over 65ish to be outraged by it . And how was MatLock ? Did you enjoy your nap?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
More to the point of this thread, yes, it was wrong to taze him like that.

Also, this is an older story and so it is valid to wonder why it has to be brought up again here in the SH. I can say that is has been some time since the ACAB fires burned brightly. Evidently, some people like to be angry and work themselves into ulcers, hypertension, and strokes.

More to the point of this thread, yes, it was wrong to taze him like that.

Also, this is an older story and so it is valid to wonder why it has to be brought up again here in the SH. I can say that is has been some time since the ACAB fires burned brightly. Evidently, some people like to be angry and work themselves into ulcers, hypertension, and strokes.
There is a deadline for posting stuff on SH? 50% of the leading threads in the pit are political in nature, right? How is this different? Deadline issue, or it feels personal to some?

Qualified immunity grants state/government workers immunity from civil suits and even criminal charges resulting in crimes they commit while doing their jobs.

Lemme guess, you're on the side that says that qualified immunity protects state and government workers to help them better do their jobs.
Not saying that at all. I would respectfully suggest that you delve a bit deeper into EXACTLY what qualified immunity does and does not do for those in Law Enforcement and Govt positions. Leave feelings out of it, and do some case research on when it has been granted and when it has not.

Were it a blanket policy for those in Govt , then I would proffer it would have been granted to those responsible for this taser episode, George Floyd, Breana Taylor, as well as others.

Qualified immunity grants state/government workers immunity from civil suits and even criminal charges resulting in crimes they commit while doing their jobs. Ever wonder why politicians are not all in prison for obstruction of justice? Well, there you go.
You need to do some more research, Maser.

Qualified immunity does not and has never prevented criminal charges from being filed. It’s a purely civil mechanism preventing lawsuits in situations where case law is determined to have been unclear regarding the Constitutionality of a civil rights violation (determined by the courts in hindsight), as long as state/govt officials acted in good faith.

Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges get access to absolute immunity…which is what you’ve described above. The police do not get that luxury.

Until you do . . .

Then we will all be talking about you and "fuck those shit bags," right?

Not everybody encountering the police has broken the law or is a shit bag or any of that, and the fact that it has not happened to you, yet, frankly does not mean very much.

I was a cop for a dozen years. I am your age. And yet I have had a cop threaten me with a taser, thrown into jail, a week of trial just for a jury to say there was no evidence (several of them actually said that) that I had broken any law.

No, I did not get killed. I did come within a fraction of a second of being tasered because the scared little cop was screaming things in a high pitched, panicky voice that I could not understand - and I had no idea what was going on. He admitted later that he was scared, and when I walked toward him (because he asked me to, so much for being respectful and doing what I was asked) he panicked because he did not "want to take a beatdown."

If it can happen to a former cop, white collar professional with no criminal background, who broke no laws, it can certainly happen to you. Frankly, your attitude is just wrong and based in ignorance. Your "zero contact with the police" could end today or tomorrow due to nothing you have done against the law. It happens.

Broad brush.
Disagreement with more than questionable actions doesn't make anyone a hater.
That word has become a label for the things one doesn't like.
Clearly you've not spent any time in the court system, justice doesn't reside in those premises.

R

Sure thing bud.

philip-brailsford-2.jpg
^did not get immunity from criminal charges through qualified immunity. Matter of fact, he was literally charged with Second Degree Homicide and cleared by a jury. Whether the jury was right or wrong (as an LEO, I think it was wrong), the criminal justice system successfully prosecuted him to a final conclusion. Just because it’s a conclusion you don’t like doesn’t change what qualified immunity is.

Maybe you missed this one....lady called the cops.....they showed up and killed her. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...lis-police-officers-after-calling-911-n783581

^did not get immunity from criminal charges through qualified immunity. Matter of fact, he was literally charged with Second Degree Homicide and cleared by a jury. Whether the jury was right or wrong (as an LEO, I think it was wrong), the criminal justice system successfully prosecuted him to a final conclusion. Just because it’s a conclusion you don’t like doesn’t change what qualified immunity is.

Okay, if anyone of us who are not cops did what he did, would we or would we not be spending the rest of our lives in prison? We can go back and forth all day on who has the proper definition of qualified immunity, but at the end of the day there's no real denying that cops are protected and don't get punished for breaking laws in the same way non-cops are. As a CCer myself, I pray to God everyday that I won't have to use my gun to defend myself or family because I know the legal repercussions that will arise if I potentially miss my target or the bullet over penetrates and hits someone else.

Reactions: Bender
Okay, if anyone of us who are not cops did what he did, would we or would we not be spending the rest of our lives in prison? We can go back and forth all day on who has the proper definition of qualified immunity, but at the end of the day there's no real denying that cops are protected and don't get punished for breaking laws in the same way non-cops are. As a CCer myself, I pray to God everyday that I won't have to use my gun to defend myself or family because I know the legal repercussions that will arise if I potentially miss my target or the bullet over penetrates and hits someone else.
A jury of his peers acquitted him. It wasn’t an administrative decision not to charge him, it was a jury refusing to convict him. You can be angry about it, but you can only be angry at the Jury, and the effectiveness of his defense counsel (who you would have the same opportunity to hire were you in his situation).

And no, we can’t go “back and forth all day” on who is correct here. You are incorrect in your understanding of qualified immunity. Words have definitions, and are not up for interpretation. In addition, you cited a case which had absolutely no bearing on your initial point related to criminal prosecution. Educate yourself and show some humility. I’ve spent the last 15 years learning the ins and outs of LE. Spend 5 minutes and read a Wiki page before you spout off more bullshit.

A jury of his peers acquitted him. It wasn’t an administrative decision not to charge him, it was a jury refusing to convict him. You can be angry about it, but you can only be angry at the Jury, and the effectiveness of his defense counsel (who you would have the same opportunity to hire were you in his situation).

And no, we can’t go “back and forth all day” on who is correct here. You are incorrect in your understanding of qualified immunity. Words have definitions, and are not up for interpretation. In addition, you cited a case which had absolutely no bearing on your initial point related to criminal prosecution. Educate yourself and show some humility. I’ve spent the last 15 years learning the ins and outs of LE. Spend 5 minutes and read a Wiki page before you spout off more bullshit.

The jury doesn't bring charges. The AG or DA does. Also, jury of peers doesn't mean actual peers. It means people who live in the same state the crime was committed in. Then again you're obviously biased with your apparent 15 years of experience. Finally, Wiki pages are the last places you wanna be educated in unless of course you wanna be called a white supremacist for everything.

There is a deadline for posting stuff on SH? 50% of the leading threads in the pit are political in nature, right? How is this different? Deadline issue, or it feels personal to some?
Sounds like it is personal to you. It was suggested that this old story was brought into stir up the fecal stew and it has. For what?

No one is changing their mind about cops in general, from ACAB to no cop can do wrong.

We have already beat the dead horse on this kind of subject.

The jury doesn't bring charges. The AG or DA does. Also, jury of peers doesn't mean actual peers. It means people who live in the same state the crime was committed in. Then again you're obviously biased with your apparent 15 years of experience. Finally, Wiki pages are the last places you wanna be educated in unless of course you wanna be called a white supremacist for everything.
I’m aware how the judicial system works. I testify in grand jury on a monthly basis, and have investigated, charged, and testified in violent felony trials up to and including homicide.

There is no bias from me in this case. I’ve already said the Shaver incident was an injustice. I’m saying you can’t blame qualified immunity, since it had nothing to do with the officer’s acquittal of criminal charges.

What I’m saying is that spending 5 minutes attempting to learn from Wiki pages would literally be better than the time you’ve apparently devoted to learning about qualified immunity thus far.

We already know you’re wrong about what qualified immunity is and how it’s applied; now you need to stop being wrong at the top of your voice. The ignorant pretending to be wise, spreading falsities to the rest of the uninformed is what’s wrong with our society.

Nope just repost what pops up on my news feed- some are comfortable with death by torture and some of us are not .
Please provide names. Who is comfortable with death by torture. Your Evidence?

Ahhhhh you see kids, here we have to first "insertion" of facts.
(1) "Keeping your job" except every news story has them fired within a month.
(2) "Keeping a secret" a brief google search shows news stories starting the day after. The only reason it shows up now is the tapes were released. And why where they not released earlier? Because the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation began an immediate investigation of this incident and my guess is those tapes were not released as they were part of the investigation. Just because YOU didn't see it until today or yesterday does not mean its a secret.

source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-former-...t-officers-charged-homicide/story?id=99597702

and a quote from the family lawyer (not the "absence" of any accusations of secrecy and compliments on a "thorough investigation":
"Although the family would much rather have Keith here with them, there is a level of comfort knowing that the officers have been indicted for the egregious crime they committed last December," he added. "We know that this is only the first step in a long process, but we are encouraged by the thorough investigation that was conducted and believe the officers will be held fully accountable for their wrongful actions."

Well your logic is flawed - ever heard of SWATTING? How about civil asset forfeiture???? The police being shot bags and criminals can’t be avoided by “keeping one’s head down”.
Look what’s going on in Cleveland- 27 missing kids under 17 in 2 weeks- police response so far - nothing because 1/3 of Cleveland officers are under indictment- not investigation but indictment for criminal activity. So by boomers allowing the hero’s to be unchecked shit bags city after city after town after state goes down the fucking drain.
Must be why none of Epstines client list has had interactions with law enforcement- they keep their heads down???
You seem to be angry at old people and this has ZERO to do with the initial case. Again, more shit stirring. Are you suggesting police are responsible for the missing children (In fact the majority are runaways--but it was the POLICE who brought it to the attention of the media. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!)? And since these (and other officers) have been fired and charged with the crimes (many convicted) exactly how is that allowing them to be "unchecked shitbags"

How would it appear if I said "We allow those unchecked shitbag blacks to run unchecked in Chicago" or "All these unchecked shitbag Mexicans over the border" Broad strokes much?

And then spreading it to Epstein's client list (learn to use the apostrophe by the way)--how is that connected to this? You think local cops are in on Epstein? Nope thats the Feds. "Know your corrupt shitbags" as it were.

What pertinent facts did I leave out TigerMan- cops murdered a man - then 6 months later the story comes out and they get appropriate charges .
Think the charge would be 2nd degree murder is the junkyard news story didn’t get 2.4 million views in a few days
. No I don’t either .
And again cause you seem a little slow - it’s not divisive to point out things that actually happened and expect most folks with IQ over 65ish to be outraged by it . And how was MatLock ? Did you enjoy your nap?

You didn't leave things out--you added extra in, which changes the story. There was no secret. There was an immediate investigation. The cops were fired. The investigation just concluded and the cops were charged. You looking for Judge Dredd justice? Isn't that what you are railing against? It okay to want immediate retribution against the cops, but when the cops carry it out, its a sign of decay? Double Standards much?

Which is it?

Immediate conviction and punishment or the proper wheels of justice (which can be slow--but I'm sure its all those shitbag cops slowing it down, as we know they prosecute the criminals before the grand jury and of course they are all in on the fix)

And yes I felt very refreshed after ass ramming your Father all after noon.
Next time, take your two IQ points and rub them together to try and get a spark.

--OR--

Tell your handlers that the gun community can handle this on our own without you trying to divide us by intentionally inflaming passions with lies and deceit.

Go shit yourself with a cork screw and have a massive fuck of steel Crustee-os sir.

Good Day!

Reactions: Ronws

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/22/us/44-officers-are-charged-after-ohio-sting-operation.html

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1991-05-31-mn-2775-story.html

So I’d mentioned Cleveland earlier- here’s is just 3 of the 4,000 something articles I’ve used to right an article for BitKist .

So Cleveland is approaching Chicago for shootings 23 over memorial weekend. And currently has a child trafficking problem that has set new daily records. But the articles above are from 1991- 1998 and 2014. This does not cover the 1/3 of Cleveland officers Currently under indictment. So in through the 90’s Cleveland officers had a comet on the cocaine trafficking market for the entire mid west - over 90 convictions for such- jump up to 2014 and the DOJ investigated and labeled Cleveland one of the most corrupt and incompetent and ineffective PDs in the nation. And now they are so corrupt and have so many officers under indictment or on the Brady list that they can’t mount a counter offensive against a child trafficking ring .
The whole time the left said they were racist - BUT the right /boomer coalition told us they were necessary to protect us from the bad guys and we could never question or think about anything wrong they ever did , never being it up , never ask questions about it - and pretend it didn’t happen cause the blue line was all the prevented chaos. So with tax dollars we turned them into an para military force and didn’t question anything they did and here we are . With a good percentage chance that the hero’s are knee deep in child trafficking in a major American city .

Is that divisive? Ya assholes .

Reactions: wade2big
Please provide names. Who is comfortable with death by torture. Your Evidence?

Ahhhhh you see kids, here we have to first "insertion" of facts.
(1) "Keeping your job" except every news story has them fired within a month.
(2) "Keeping a secret" a brief google search shows news stories starting the day after. The only reason it shows up now is the tapes were released. And why where they not released earlier? Because the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation began an immediate investigation of this incident and my guess is those tapes were not released as they were part of the investigation. Just because YOU didn't see it until today or yesterday does not mean its a secret.

source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-former-...t-officers-charged-homicide/story?id=99597702

and a quote from the family lawyer (not the "absence" of any accusations of secrecy and compliments on a "thorough investigation":
"Although the family would much rather have Keith here with them, there is a level of comfort knowing that the officers have been indicted for the egregious crime they committed last December," he added. "We know that this is only the first step in a long process, but we are encouraged by the thorough investigation that was conducted and believe the officers will be held fully accountable for their wrongful actions."

You seem to be angry at old people and this has ZERO to do with the initial case. Again, more shit stirring. Are you suggesting police are responsible for the missing children (In fact the majority are runaways--but it was the POLICE who brought it to the attention of the media. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!)? And since these (and other officers) have been fired and charged with the crimes (many convicted) exactly how is that allowing them to be "unchecked shitbags"

How would it appear if I said "We allow those unchecked shitbag blacks to run unchecked in Chicago" or "All these unchecked shitbag Mexicans over the border" Broad strokes much?

And then spreading it to Epstein's client list (learn to use the apostrophe by the way)--how is that connected to this? You think local cops are in on Epstein? Nope thats the Feds. "Know your corrupt shitbags" as it were.

You didn't leave things out--you added extra in, which changes the story. There was no secret. There was an immediate investigation. The cops were fired. The investigation just concluded and the cops were charged. You looking for Judge Dredd justice? Isn't that what you are railing against? It okay to want immediate retribution against the cops, but when the cops carry it out, its a sign of decay? Double Standards much?

Which is it?

Immediate conviction and punishment or the proper wheels of justice (which can be slow--but I'm sure its all those shitbag cops slowing it down, as we know they prosecute the criminals before the grand jury and of course they are all in on the fix)

And yes I felt very refreshed after ass ramming your Father all after noon.
Next time, take your two IQ points and rub them together to try and get a spark.

--OR--

Tell your handlers that the gun community can handle this on our own without you trying to divide us by intentionally inflaming passions with lies and deceit.

Go shit yourself with a cork screw and have a massive fuck of steel Crustee-os sir.

Good Day!
And the clouds part, the sun shines, and the angels sing,
"Hallelujah!!!"

So you have lived like the Marine whose money was stolen by the Nevada State Police? Maybe live like my buddy, an Army Ranger who was traveling through NJ with his AR unloaded and encased in his trunk and is now 8 years later trying to get his record expunged, and all the gear stolen fom him(not just his rifle, but everything else as well) He thought the cops were his allies....

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/22/us/44-officers-are-charged-after-ohio-sting-operation.html

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1991-05-31-mn-2775-story.html

So I’d mentioned Cleveland earlier- here’s is just 3 of the 4,000 something articles I’ve used to right an article for BitKist .
:
So Cleveland is approaching Chicago for shootings 23 over memorial weekend. And currently has a child trafficking problem that has set new daily records. But the articles above are from 1991- 1998 and 2014. This does not cover the 1/3 of Cleveland officers Currently under indictment. So in through the 90’s Cleveland officers had a comet on the cocaine trafficking market for the entire mid west - over 90 convictions for such- jump up to 2014 and the DOJ investigated and labeled Cleveland one of the most corrupt and incompetent and ineffective PDs in the nation. And now they are so corrupt and have so many officers under indictment or on the Brady list that they can’t mount a counter offensive against a child trafficking ring .
The whole time the left said they were racist - BUT the right /boomer coalition told us they were necessary to protect us from the bad guys and we could never question or think about anything wrong they ever did , never being it up , never ask questions about it - and pretend it didn’t happen cause the blue line was all the prevented chaos. So with tax dollars we turned them into an para military force and didn’t question anything they did and here we are . With a good percentage chance that the hero’s are knee deep in child trafficking in a major American city .

Is that divisive? Ya assholes .
Nice change of subject. Given your record with the original topic, can we assume your prowess with a 22 is around 700 yards?

I'll just assume anything you post is bullshit. And so should anyone else. Your 'noble' quest to smear law enforcement has less trustworthiness than a politician. We got plenty of cop bashing to go around, but you seem to be the only one that feels the need to flat out make shit up. I may disagree with guys like wade, but he's at least honest and can stay on topic

And if that's too many words for you:

You're a lying piece of shit.

Also take a fucking English class you uneducated illiterate twat. If you're WRITING articles who in the hell accepts that wet steaming turdpile.

You should read George Floyd's autopsy results, he was not killed by the cops he had ZERO trauma of any fucking kind. He was a druggie piece of shit with a fatal dose of fent in his drug filled veins. You can whine for the fucking garbage of the world if you like, that is the losertarian way. I am sick of them prowling my car and shoplifting every fucking thing in every store in town. Fuck them. I do not give a fuck about any of the drug using hobo fucking scum shitting on the sidewalks of my town, if they all got hit by cars, I'd smile.

If you have felonies, good for you. While being a scumbag might be a point of pride for you, it is not for the rest of us.

Reactions: Skunk
You should read George Floyd's autopsy results, he was not killed by the cops he had ZERO trauma of any fucking kind. He was a druggie piece of shit with a fatal dose of fent in his drug filled veins. You can whine for the fucking garbage of the world if you like, that is the losertarian way. I am sick of them prowling my car and shoplifting every fucking thing in every store in town. Fuck them. I do not give a fuck about any of the drug using hobo fucking scum shitting on the sidewalks of my town, if they all got hit by cars, I'd smile.

If you have felonies, good for you. While being a scumbag might be a point of pride for you, it is not for the rest of us.
Let's put you face down, get two cops on your back to hold you down, and a third with his knee on your neck, and time it. We'll see how you fare.

I was a cop, and I knew what would happen just watching the video. All of those officers knew that there was a good chance of that happening, too.

It was completely unnecessary, and nobody should be defending any of them.

And . . . since you mention it, NO, he did not have "a fatal dose of fent in his drug filled veins." Stop getting your information from Facebook memes. The autopsy is public record. There was fentanyl and meth and THC present, but the conclusion of the medical examiner was that he died of cardiopulmonary arrest, the same thing you would die of if you were in the same circumstance, no drugs required. Basically, he was asphyxiated. He did not miraculously die of an overdose right at the moment that Chauvin was comprising his neck with his knee.

Last edited:

You do know what "tolerance" is right? A dose of fentanyl that would kill a non-user, isn't gonna do much of anything to someone who's been using as much as George Floyd has. But here's the kicker that most people seem to not understand. Even if Floyd was overdosing and was in the process of dying from it, Chauvin was still responsible for accelerating his death. If someone is ODing on an opioid, you administer Naloxone, not a knee to the back of the neck.

It's so fucking frustrating when we all have seen that infamous 9 minute video of Floyd dying with Chauvin's knee on his neck and there's still retards out there that don't see a cop with a knee on someone's neck. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
There were two additional officers on his back just behind the car, too. He was in handcuffs. He had given them a lot of crap, and they were frustrated. There was some extrajudicial punishment going on.